Recent content by 90k

+
  1. 90k

Forums: Opinions, Questions, and Suggestions

Hmm, what's that logo glitch doing here? :unsure: Very sneaky! ;)
  2. 90k

It appears GIF avatars are adjusted to still avatars
  3. 90k

Love the change, so much easier to sort through now than it was before :) It's clean and tidy, and looks like it's very flexible to add different categories and sub-categories in the future. Also - RIP everyone's avatars xD
  4. 90k

CP2020 getting a new iteration anytime soon?

Cyberpunk Red is meant to be an update of 2020 - or as Mike Pondsmith puts it on Reddit - "2020 v1.5". It is based on the Fuzion ruleset and will bridge the gap from after the 4th Corp war to 2060. It revolves around the Aftershocks storyline. The goal is to update it with new rules, tech, and a...
  5. 90k

I don't think so, perhaps that was an early idea? To my knowledge Mike Pondsmith has only talked about focusing on Cyberpunk Red - the pen & paper meant to bridge the gap between 2020 and 2077.
  6. 90k

Rumours and Speculations

The announcement trailer was a bit over the top in my opinion, but this looks a lot better! A bit of mental fun, and with id on the project, I bet the shooting experience will be decent. Also - Open world??
  7. 90k

Is Cyberpunk 2077 or Gwent RPG

Of course, I agree on every count. They made it clear that was Geralt's finale. However seeing as in Witcher 3's story Geralt is one of the last of a dying breed, it would be interesting to see what the world looked like 100-150 years earlier when Vesemir was young and there were Witchers aplenty.
  8. 90k

Perhaps they have a history of missing deadlines, but in turn they also have a history of delivering good games : )
  9. 90k

Is Cyberpunk 2077 or Gwent RPG

The Witcher games were designed as a trilogy, so probably not, but that's not to say they won't return to them in the future. They've mentioned they just need a breather from that series, which I'm not suprised, they've been working with that universe for well over 10 years.
  10. 90k

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

I'd love a Bladerunner 2049 Easter Egg in the form of Officer K's trench coat, or Deckard's gun, or both! Although, if they're going to go the more subtle way, they'd probably hide a unicorn origami or a wooden horse somewhere. Or instead of referencing the movies, they could just refer to...
  11. 90k

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Yes, of course they collect our IPs, it's in their forum regulation policy.
  12. 90k

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

This song is so powerful. I saw DM live last year and people were chanting this song in the arena. Very fitting for the Cyberpunk setting imo.
  13. 90k

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Oh yeah, definitely not, I was just wondering if it's an Easter Egg towards something, which chromedog pointed out below:
  14. 90k

What's the worst thing that can happen during CDPR's E3 presentation?

A showcase of a Ciri and Avallach adventure in Cyberpunk. Truly my worst nightmare.
  15. 90k

In game character Perspective!

I agree, but I hope not just for the good camera perspective but also for smoother and more natural animations. Sometimes in games it feels a little awkward when you look down and the jagged model makes your character freak out for a second like "Oh, I have legs and feet?". It can feel like the...
Top Bottom