Recent content by _Mina

+
  1. _Mina

PS4 Pro - My bug thread (I want to help)

I'm putting this thread on indefinite hold - meaning I won't be reporting bugs anymore. That doesn't mean the bugs are gone, they are still there at the time of this post, and there are more that I didn't have the willingness to point out. I am merely aborting any activity related to Cyberpunk...
  2. _Mina

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

To be honest, V having to die no matter what you do is a plot hole, in my opinion. The nanites from the biochip altered V's cells to accommodate Johnny, but if a biochip is capable of doing that, couldn't there be a counter-biochip that can reverse-engineer that process? For all her huge AI...
  3. _Mina

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

System Reset quickhack. Or Target Analysis cyberware for Kiroshis (with Smart Link).
  4. _Mina

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

I'm a rational person, I usually think of others before myself, so I think of every factor involved when making a decision. I prefer the Secret ending because that way I sacrifice no one. As much as the game allowed me to immerse myself in V's character, I got this strong feeling that loss of...
  5. _Mina

Would you live in Night City in real life?

I wouldn't want to live in that world, let alone Night City. This might even be a glimpse into our future, and if it is, I really hope I won't live to see it.
  6. _Mina

[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

At the very least, they should fix the ice cube behavior. High tier vehicles lose their purpose entirely thanks to this setback. The only vehicles I've found really driveable are Shion Coyote and Yaiba Kusanagi.
  7. _Mina

Possible Frame Rate Drop Fix for PS4???

I experience the most abominable framerate drops while driving through the city and after applying Ping on devices. I don't think there's any workaround for that, sadly :(
  8. _Mina

Alt is not an AI!

Hormones are not what makes us human. Animals have them too. The better question is, what is it that makes us persons? Is an engram still a person after losing their body? I think body is just a shell, a living environment that enables us to function. If a person is able to function in a living...
  9. _Mina

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

When I was on a completionist playthrough, I hunted down all 17 cyberpsychos and kept them alive, hoping there would be some kind of a meaningful end to it. I actually expected that Regina would work with whoever was trying to develop a cure for cyberpsychosis, and getting all of them without...
  10. _Mina

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

Intimate relationships are severely neglected here. You explained it extremely well. It's like the game is trying to fully focus V on their own demise: you'll die soon anyway, so don't even try to develop any meaningful romance.
  11. _Mina

Alt is not an AI!

I'm not sure what could count as a spoiler from my take here, so I'm gonna stuff everything in it. At any rate, don't read if you didn't play the game.
  12. _Mina

“I Love You”?

There is definitely love in this story, although the setting doesn't allow much for its (verbal) expression. There could have been exceptions, but the characters would have had to be more thoroughly developed than what we currently have. As some here have said - perhaps in DLCs? We shall see...
  13. _Mina

Is V's story too depressing? [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Thank you everyone for continuously sharing your thoughts on the subject, all of them are really awesome :cool: I also wanted to explain my personal view on first person VS third person. I posted a poll on that, after all. The perspective I play from greatly impacts my impression of the story...
  14. _Mina

As a person who is close to her forties, I'd like to share my perspective. It's not about accepting own mortality. I don't need to focus on the inevitability of death to feel fulfillment. Life is what is important, and giving that life meaning is what we (should) strive for. Cyberpunk 2077...
  15. _Mina

I played the game from start to finish with all life paths and all outcomes. And I was left feeling...well, empty. First of all, no matter what you do, V is left with a dark notion that they'll eventually die. So basically, there is no real happy ending in this game. You can only speculate on...
Top Bottom