Recent content by adarmus47.234

+
  1. A

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

This is probably going to prove me to be a fool, but what is the difference between the US English language pack and the UK English language pack.By this I mean when selecting the language pack there is the US and UK versions of course.
  2. A

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Simply brilliant. The improved inventory and the speedier load times reduce some of the frustration encountered playing the original version, but it is the improved dialogue that is the best feature for me. Like many others playing the English language version I found the dialogue of the...
  3. A

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

I am dissapointed to find out that the boxed version of the EE will not be released in Australia until the 2nd of October. We are screwed over yet again when it comes to games distribution. This is not the first time and it will not be the last though. Games often arrive here late and are always...
  4. A

More mirrors for TWEE_Upgrade.exe?

Being a Aussie, the 19th arrived a lot earlier for me than many of you. This led to a long, long day of single minded, nerve twitching obsestion. Foolishly I waited from midnight Aus time frequentley checking the witcher site for the EE patch download much to the amusement of my long suffering...
Top Bottom