Recent content by ahmad98

+
  1. A

Destiny

destiny http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/17/bungies-destiny-a-land-of-hope-and-dreams this is bungie's next game destiny and i've been following it fir a while but finnaly there's been some information release aalso they are trying to innovate the genre as well, actually create a new genre...
  2. A

Upkeep

i think it would be an amazing idea. if we have things like rent and security upkeep it will just make the game better and more challenging since you always have to consider your upkeep but i think to make it very successful people should also pay upkeep for your services so maybe you can create...
  3. A

Martial Arts in 2077.

i think two things that they should definitely include are ninjustsu and Iaido which is the samurai skill of drawing the sword and cutting in one fluid movement, also they should include the samurai art and mastery of all 8 main samurai fighting styles, but of course this is a world set in the...
  4. A

Hairstyle

BEARDS! i know this might not count but i want BEARDS! and i'm not talking about beards like in fallout but an actual good selection of beards, from a Chaplin mustache to a beard going down to your toes and if we don't have i huge selection of beards i will be disappointed. i want to see goatees...
  5. A

Organic damage, Limb Destruction

i want to play my second walk through augment free but i still think this is a great idea. i would like for my char. to lose a body part and for some part's such as eyes i have to decide to either get an augment or get used to it. maybe if let's say you lose an eye in the beginning your...
  6. A

Choice to be augment free?

Choice to be augment free? I was just wondering if characters should have a choice to be purists and have absolutely no augmentation. i believe it would be great and i might play a second play through that is completely augment free, but would the game allow it or would there be a point in time...
  7. A

Role descriptions

SOLO I have witnessed this world's corruptness and i know it is beyond help. i was once a cop trying to rid the world of this impudence it bears,but to no avail. i have brought down many a crime lord but others just take up their place, and so now i have decided to live alone, fend for myself...
  8. A

Safehouses - yes or no? - or how to make them work?

safe houses would be spectacular if they were more of safe houses than homes. i want them to do what others said such as a place for healing repair surveilance hacking sleeping but also if you get enemies they will start hunting down your safe houses if you leave tracks and then you would have...
  9. A

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I think the game should have some sort of radio but not just in cars but one sort of like the radio in the fallout games that you can carry around and that radio has all types of music though maybe most of the stations should be electro to fit in with the world and then there are a few radio...
  10. A

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

i would like swords the most. i want to be a freeloader purist who uses no augmentations swords and mybe have a small handgun just incase. i want to fight against augmentation.
  11. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

i want a real r.p.g where all the characters really respond to your actions. for example in skyrim you could go around annihilating whole cities and then go to the jarl of those cities and just becoming a thane. also many people will very easily accept you and join your cause even after you...
  12. A

Vehicles or Transportation?

i also agree. it would be rather silly for vehicles to be in game and kind of ruins the experience since when you are in a vehicle you don't pay much attention to detail and i like to get into every corner of huge open world rpgs (or at least try to) so if i drove a vehicle it would be rather...
Top Bottom