Recent content by AkimboJoe

+
  1. AkimboJoe

Cyberpunk is a gorgeous game.

This person isn't suggesting they can play Cyberpunk like GTA, they're just suggesting some features they'd like to see. Namely buying apartments and car customization. You know, normal things anybody might have assumed would have been in the game in the first place. If I can buy a car, I'd at...
  2. AkimboJoe

Legendary monowire location in 1.2???

My brother spawned one in before they disabled the console and it leveled up with him. The decision to remove it is not because the item itself was inherently broken, it was because the item as it was actually implemented was broken. Other cyberware levels with the player as intended. The...
  3. AkimboJoe

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

Some really nice screenshots, good job all! I am impressed.
  4. AkimboJoe

Hotfix 1.12

Still waiting on these vendors that got bugged in 1.06 to get fixed.
  5. AkimboJoe

Patch 1.1

Can we get a fix for the issue of having an arm slot use item like Cyberwire or Gorilla Arms/ Rocket launcher preventing us from using circulatory mods like The Blood Pump please?
  6. AkimboJoe

Would you live in Night City in real life?

You can't even get a sitdown meal. You run up to a food stall and they're like "here's the same junk you get out of vending machines". At least I got to watch Jackie eat. 1607890780 Possibly that's more in your head than an actual requirement.
  7. AkimboJoe

Well, Night City is in Southern California, a region not known for perpetual amounts of rain. Maybe a game set in London might feel more cyberpunk to ya.
  8. AkimboJoe

Non-Lethal Weapons

nvm, the bug I thought I was seeing is actually an exploit.
  9. AkimboJoe

My Penis Disappeared!

The water was cold ok?!
  10. AkimboJoe

Also, the billboards/media would make me sick. 90% of them look like they were done by same person and "grossness" seems to be the unifying idea. It makes sense for ads like this to be in a game like GTA because it's entire premise is that it's a low brow parody of our reality, but if you're...
  11. AkimboJoe

I already live in soCal so I'm used to the crowds, but I'd rather not live in a dystopia with large irradiated wastelands and corporation so much in charge that they wage open war with one another like countries.
  12. AkimboJoe

Middle mouse button/wheel does not work

I ended up just binding it to another button.
Top Bottom