Recent content by alexkapi12

+
  1. A

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

I finally got the armor and lots of potions but I still cant beat Koshchey. I get him to about 50% then I die. I am using Swallo, blizzard, and kiss. I have the reward sword from the striga quest too.EDIT: I also used full moon now, I got Koshchey to about 25% but then blizzard ran out and I...
  2. A

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

I find the quest extremely hard! I ran out of potions and still got the normal armor. Where should I go to stock up on potion based alcohol?Can I get the new ravens armor before this quest?I did not enter the catacombs yet, I am still down the path where I beat the Mutant Rayla.
  3. A

Deception question

Deception question Does the only add new content or does it also change existing game mechanics/content?
  4. A

[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

It is saying I must lure Kalkstein to the tower in the swamp. How can I do that, also where IS the tower?
  5. A

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

I think steam automatically installed the new hotfix, and I accidentally reverted back to the original pre-hotfix files.When I try to install the hotfix it saying that no patching is required. What can I do to install the hotfix?My Djinni also keeps crashing and the error seems to point to...
Top Bottom