Recent content by alexmanelistu

+
  1. A

AMA with Paweł Burza — March 14th, 5PM CET!

Dear Burza, my respects man! and for all the gwent team! I have just one problem with this game : Will commons be more common in this game? This will help us to complete the collection faster. now I saw Super Skovoroda wrote a similar opinion and I think the distribution of rarity of the cards...
  2. A

"Skill beats luck."

Game was more tactic and skill based before the create cards, I agree with this. Now .. I play and wait just for a great change. I do not agree that every ccg has rng. Gwent had original mechanics, and low rng (the only rng was random targets from machines , other spells , archespore, gaunter...
  3. A

Ranked Play season ending soon!

yeah I am stuck too. and I must go to work. I wanted to see how it is the new patch
  4. A

Long live cdpr hope for a good new season! good luck everyone on this season and I hope for a better balanced game!
  5. A

Waiting for the Patch Notes [Delayed till the 9th]

Finally! too bad I am going to work!
  6. A

the rewards were halfed but I see your point
  7. A

So not today. becase soon means tommorow , next week...
  8. A

https://twitter.com/pawelburza/status/961609465404510211
  9. A

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/7w3h62/song_the_wait_for_patchnotes_once_again/?st=jdel0sr8&sh=608f59b0
  10. A

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

I supported NG though I payed some matches with MO .. I think I made more victories with NG.
  11. A

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

Does anyone knows when we get the borders? also I did not got meteorite powder .
  12. A

Open PTR server is now live

Thx man, I did not know. I will do this. I am willing to try PTR but my internet is bad, and I can t switch always
  13. A

New Cards Artwork

I said them in ,,Ask a dev" topic. but idk,
  14. A

New Cards Artwork

OMG, I m in love with some of this artworks!!! Someone write a feedback to cdpr and tell them their art team deserves a rise of wage!
  15. A

Compensation for Midwinter Patch Fail

Okay I read your post and I said that you are not right.. I usually play a lot of creative decks, and I want to have fun. So, I tried a dwarf deck for the first time this season to see the results , guess what.. I made 6-0 without event try to think. All I needed to do was to spam , spam and...
Top Bottom