Recent content by Algia

+
  1. A

Unable to get into Viktors clinic

Supposedly this is fixed, unfortunately my console save with 20 hours on it is still broken.
  2. A

Hopefully they remove the gate in next patch or two
  3. A

Crouch Button Conflict

If you want to adjust crouch without skipping conversation try pressing and holding B
  4. A

Series X Crashing / Savegame corruption version 1.06

Are you making manual saves or relying on autosave?
  5. A

Emptying the Xbox's cache can solve problems with textures not showing properly!

If you're not on the Series X try moving the game to a SSD, it fixed/improved textures for me
  6. A

Lost 30+ hrs in Missing Save Files

Did you save the game at any point? Or just relied on the autosave feature? I have multiple characters with no saving issues
  7. A

Yeah it was a bit of a stretch that verifying files would fix a missed trigger. CDPR should just make the gate permanently open.
  8. A

On Xbox, no repair function here either
  9. A

Game is suddenly extremely difficult after update?

Moderate difficulty snipers will 1-2 shot you, you should be able to see their lasers locking onto you though
  10. A

Same issue, I left clinic to do some side quests came back after 10 hours of gameplay and now the gate is locked permanently. There is nothing left for me to do in the game except talk to Viktor :( Game breaking bug that means I have to give up 40 hours of gameplay and start over 1608612033...
Top Bottom