Game is suddenly extremely difficult after update?

+
Usually I can take a few rounds of fire and bounce back into the fight. Now all of a sudden a single burst of fire is killing my guy? In like the easiest sectors of town. I'm so confused. How can I go nearly 60 hours in the game taking damage and now suddenly, the instant I take damage I'm dead?

The most important thing is the threat level as indicated by the gigs' marker on the map! Maybe you never mt enemies with a "high threat"?

Or maybe you just got lucky with evasion so far, tho i really doubt you could've been that lucky ;)

I checked on that, I'm dying to Moderate threat levels, like in an instant of taking damage. Some of this "moderate" was encounted in Pacifica though, so maybe the threat levels are being calculated wrong?

Could be! Depends on the general difficulty too probably. I play on hard and I still get almost one shot on a regular basis ,despite me being almost max level and having ~1k armor ;)

The streets are dangerous.

im on the hardest difficulty mode, and yah its quite a challenge where mobs are damn tough. i think the ninja boss fight was my 1st tough 1 on 1 encounter. but managed to beat him using katana only and a flash... but I got so many tries before I got him down that time.

Moderate difficulty snipers will 1-2 shot you, you should be able to see their lasers locking onto you though

Could be! Depends on the general difficulty too probably. I play on hard and I still get almost one shot on a regular basis ,despite me being almost max level and having ~1k armor ;)

The streets are dangerous.
Honestly, I found that myself as well. need at least 2-2.5 in order to have a chance of catching one bullet without disappering from the scene in a matter of milliseconds lol.

Sometimes it will seem like you just randomly died when in combat, the truth is for the most part something probably got blew up next to you, the game does a very poor job of showing this or explaining how exactly you died, your just full health one minute then flatlined screen a few seconds later.

The best thing you can do is when you reload approach the mission differently and scan those explosive containers

Top Bottom