Recent content by AlteredxSolo

+
  1. AlteredxSolo

Preload Cyberpunk 2077

I have a physical copy from gamestop pre ordered. Do I have to have a digital copy to pre load if so I'll probably just buy it off a xbox game store or something?
  2. AlteredxSolo

Global release timings

Can I preload the game if I have a physical disc from gamestop? How do I go about preloading a game? Gamestop give a code if you have a preorder? I'm on xbox one.
  3. AlteredxSolo

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

How about a tv ad sorry for the delay guys it's just a few more weeks. It better be a few more damn weeks or my pre-order can be put to way better use than waiting for a game that's been delayed so many times. Like others have already said it's not the date thats the problem it was reassured...
  4. AlteredxSolo

Are you disappointed?

As of right now no. You will be forced to play one way. Only alternative is when your driving as far as I know. You can drive in 3rd person or 1st. I really believe they will eventually add a 3rd person but why devote resources to it right now when the game hasn't even launched? They seem...
  5. AlteredxSolo

Exotics in 2077

Yes, I wouldn't augment my character with any exotics but, if it would be cool to see other players\NPCs who are into that kinda thing.
  6. AlteredxSolo

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

Gimme my game! Appreciate the hard work CDPR!
  7. AlteredxSolo

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

Free or not if this game meets or surpasses my expectations I will gladly pay for it.
  8. AlteredxSolo

Are you disappointed?

Totally forgot about no 3rd person. Personally I was really excited for 1st person in GTA 5 then I was like meh! I'll just stick to 3rd. Gonna have to get used to 1st person again I would like to think eventually there will be a update that will allow 3rd person mode.
  9. AlteredxSolo

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

To many combos guy lol.
  10. AlteredxSolo

Big comicbook guy. Always loved his look maybe I can achieve something similar in CP2077
  11. AlteredxSolo

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I agree it is small. The different variations of cars better be extremely diverse visually which will probably double the amount at the bare minimum making it at least 58 but I'd like to assume there is at least 3 different variations of each with such a small original list. That's just land...
  12. AlteredxSolo

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

As long as there are vehicles like this is multiple variations like CDPR has stated being only 29 vehicles in game I'll be happy. Only wish they were customizable though.
  13. AlteredxSolo

Are you disappointed?

Wall running I was excited about because, I am a fan of the free running component(assassins creed/dying light) which is hardly free running considering it was a very limited wall run but, not overly disappointed it's not in there. Biggest thing for me is no car customization whatsoever. Not...
  14. AlteredxSolo

Night City stories that would be cool. Biggest story in my mind after reading the lore book would be the events leading up to the Neclear bomb going off in Night City. Was it the Arasaka, Johnny Silverhand and Co. or Militech? Of course Arasaka got blamed for the event but no one is completely...
  15. AlteredxSolo

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

Don't get me wrong I'm glad were getting anything at this point into the games release and this was the best episode so far I cant wait to explore and I have no idea where to even begin lol. I am highly disappointed there was no character creator dedicated in this episode though.
Top Bottom