Recent content by Amaror

+
  1. A

The Purpose of CA Spies: Cantarella, Frightener, Thaler, Udalryk and Yaevinn

When is Thaler usefull? First of all: Hello Guys. Second: I just started playing Gwent again. I played a few matches when the closed beta started, but quit after a while. I also played all of the singleplayer content of gwent in Witcher 3 (At least to get all the cards). But the game is pretty...
  2. A

[suggestion] Changes for Daily Reward System

But that doesn't change the actual problem of constant loosing being terribly frustrating. This is in addition to the fact that there seems to be no real matchmaking system and you are frequently fighting enemies which much more cards than you, making loosing fairly likely. It discourages new...
  3. A

Players that spend money on the game NEED to be separated from the players that didn't

How does this solve anything? It doesn't matter whether or not the other player got all his cards from bought Kegs or through playing a lot of games. The problem is that at the moment it's not very fun to play against players with many more cards, since the base decks are pretty crappy. I...
  4. A

Keg Purchases and Beta Wipes

That is what you would expect, but when it comes to money I definetly want an official response before I put anything down.
  5. A

Keg Purchases and Beta Wipes

Keg Purchases and Beta Wipes So according to the FAQ there will be account wipes through major changes during the beta. My question is: How does this work together with the ability to purchace Kegs? Will I still keep the cards from those Kegs? Will I keep the Kegs themselves to reopen them...
  6. A

Gold , Silver , Bronze is not OK

What? I know that vanilla gwent had only heroes and non-heroes. Where did I say something different? Btw. technically vanilla had characters and troops, because troops can be said to be generic cards which you can have multiples of in one deck and characters can be unique cards that you only can...
  7. A

I'll give my feedback, and I think a lot of people (will) agree

I ultimately like the new card drawing mechanic. It kept me from forfeiting instantly when I drew a bad hand and at the same time kept me on my toes when I had a good first round. After all my enemy might have just drawn that perfect card synergy to turn it around.
  8. A

Gold , Silver , Bronze is not OK

No it's way better this way. The old way was fine for the game that gwent was in Witcher 3, but you can't just port it over 1:1. The balance was way too bad for that in the old gwent. This new system is not only better visible, gives player an instant recognition for card-value, but it's also...
  9. A

GWENT: KTS Discussion Thread

Since gold-cards get +2 strength it's actually kindof neat in combination with the poor infantry, since you get 3 of them each time you play them. You basically double their strength, so 1 poor infantry card + promotion is 12 power. 2 poor infantry + promotion is 24 power. Which is not bad for 3...
  10. A

Early build ?

1. And that is bad ... why exactly? I don't know about you but for a real card game the one from the Witcher 3 game was not well balanced. Not at all. It was pretty good in the Witcher 3 because the progression to stronger and stronger gwent oponents made it fine to have some cards be...
  11. A

Teleported on horse training and bugged achievements.

Teleported on horse training and bugged achievements. When I did the horse-training course in the quest "The Warble of a Smitten Knight", instead of starting on the racetrack for the horse like I should, I got teleported to Corvo Bianco for some reason. The "race" started with me standing in...
  12. A

Quicktravel crash travelling to Hierarch Square

Quicktravel crash travelling to Hierarch Square Travelling to Hiararch Square causes the game to crash to desktop in my game. No error message, no nothing. The game just instantly closes upon entering the loading screen to travel to the Hierarch Square. The quickdravel was initiated from the...
  13. A

Game freezes, audio continues, CTD

I have the same problem with the new patch. Everything worked fine before. My crash ALWAYS happens when the loves scene with Shani starts. I basically get to just see the water and the tip of the boat and then the game freezes, the audio continues and windows reports a crash of the display...
  14. A

Why IMO, The Witcher 1 is the best in the series - As fast as possible

I disagree. I stuck with the game through the end and i agree that it was fun, but it wasn't THIS good. The ambiance was nice, but it wasn't better than the Witcher 3. The characters hide from rain, mutter about their live and have banter just as much and as good in TW 3. I think you might be...
  15. A

Beware! Pick up your stuff before 1.07

Beware! Pick up your stuff before 1.07 To anyone that wasn't aware of this. Before this patch, since there was no stash system, there was the simple method to dropping your things on the ground somewhere and remembering the place since that stuff wouldn't despawn. Well through installing 1.07...
Top Bottom