Recent content by Andes_Attack

+
  1. Andes_Attack

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

[...] House-moving occurring here all week, be a while before the PS4 is back up and running, will find out at that point if 1.2 is out or not. Win win either way :) in the meantime, enjoy any further Dev Insights folks, don't forget that even if you think they might be laughing at you, it...
  2. Andes_Attack

What would Fix the game for you?

:LOL:
  3. Andes_Attack

Speaking from personal experience only it works fine on base PS4 and Xbox1X (or whatever the upgraded xb1 is called, my son has one and says it's played great for him). :)
  4. Andes_Attack

Was last gen a mistake?

Nope, it can't possibly be a mistake to have released on whatever gen gen you want to call it, it's the best game I've seen and played on my base bog-standard old PS4. If releasing it was a mistake I look forward to future CDPR mistakes, keep 'em coming devs!
  5. Andes_Attack

Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

Well seeing as you asked, I guess some way of resetting the stickers to OFF rather than having to cycle from wherever you are in the list back to OFF. Bit of a chore, and I find myself doing it all the time. Maybe 'better stickers' is the answer to that one? But really that's my main complaint...
  6. Andes_Attack

That's an impressive list of game-changes from someone who 'likes' a graph depicting poor sales of said game. I'm sure the devs will be bending over backwards to read your ideas. It really is an impressive list though, have you ever considered a career in game design?
  7. Andes_Attack

Us? He said he'd get the DLC (which is gonna be free is it not? And if they do charge, I'll gladly pay too cos it holds up just fine for me), there's no implication in his words to suggest you have to buy a copy too. If you don't then you won't be effed over by them, I don't see the problem at all?
  8. Andes_Attack

Honestly? Come now, that's not really true is it? Anyway your hope will be granted, it's pretty specific that there is more to follow :) Dunno why but reading some of the comments I couldn't help but be reminded of this little insight into just how it is with some folk / gamers. Not the easiest...
  9. Andes_Attack

Plus, them doing it saves me and others the job, which then also saves the mods from the job of sorting that out. Perfectly pitched aren't they, these updates. Love it :LOL:(y)
  10. Andes_Attack

Same here, though whenever that happens I immediately think 'ah well, now I'm here', and start panning :giggle:
  11. Andes_Attack

All perfectly reasonable-sounding to me, but don't bring the cat into it, cat's fine as he is! :p With regards the updates, very groovy and most welcome, cheers good folks of CDPR and the maintainers of this place (y)
  12. Andes_Attack

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Incorrect, I for one think the game is alive and well, it must be cos I still play it. Please do not speak on my behalf, cheers. Meanwhile, back to watching the impatient squirm all day followed by the vitriol of their disappointment. Gives me an idea for a future game.
  13. Andes_Attack

Being catapulted

Nope! Although it may depend where you land :LOL: I touched down fortuitously on a rooftop, right way up, and simply got out, hopped down and went about my day. Then fell into a half-hour giggling fit.
  14. Andes_Attack

best voice acting of all time?

Movie stars and video games normally go together like David Duchovny and Area 51. The realisation (brought about by this thread, cheers!) that I hadn't really paid any attention to the 'quality' of the voice acting in CP stands as glowing praise, evidently none of it jarred in any way, in that...
  15. Andes_Attack

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

^ just the box the CE came in would do for me :giggle: would look superb in the lounge, not to mention handy for storing stuff. They do crop up on ebay, can't bring myself to pay £30 for a cardboard box though, not yet anyway :whistle:
Top Bottom