Recent content by AngryJoeShow

+
  1. A

CD Projekt RED Summer conference to be held on the 30th of May 5 p.m. GMT

Wooop Wooop! I hope its some more info on that upcoming "rpg in a brand new setting"!
  2. A

Angry Joe Discovery at CDProjekt Red

This! You get the video. Its just a fun little thing. I would think this forum of all places would want to see it, made it really for us. The hardcore fans, I hadnt really seen a good video tour of their studio. I had it ready the DAY I came back, edited it right up, unfortunately they...
  3. A

Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

Hardy har har! LOL. Well done composite though! Krzysztof was playing along, I had asked him to give me his best, "WTF are you doing" face! So Yea I pretty much asked for it! =P I did 4 interviews there and wanted to do something different you know? Out of the ordinary, something fun for the...
  4. A

Angry Joe – RED interviews

LOL! Saved to harddrive. Glad you guys enjoyed them! Usually I find interviews boring, so at least when I do them I try to make them entertaining and informative!
  5. A

Angry Joe will visit CD Projekt

Hey guys! Heard about the discussion and thought I'd jump in and say hi! Thank you so much for some of the encouraging words here, means a lot to me, I do my best to entertain while trying to stay informative. Trust me i dont think im funny lol, just entertaining like a train wreck kinda way...
Top Bottom