Recent content by AnuragParcha

+
  1. AnuragParcha

When will the game be finished?

By "finished" I mean, what they promised would be there at release. Unless you are being sarcastic.
  2. AnuragParcha

When will the game be finished?

I do not want to complain or defame anyone. Haven't been following Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 4-5 months so I am a bit out of touch about the updates and all. As the title says, I just want to ask when will the game be "finished"? And when are we allowed to dream for a DLC? I personally loved...
  3. AnuragParcha

Performance are worse than ever after patch 1.2

I am straight up crashing 5 mins into the game xD Don't have time to complain about performance, although I can agree I am getting lesser frames than what I used to. I have above recommended requirements.
  4. AnuragParcha

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Awesome! Love to see that finally we are getting improvements and fixes on what the players are asking for! However as others said, moders did already solve most of these, I really hope there are more updates. Also will there be any content wise updates? Or newer features? Because it just seems...
  5. AnuragParcha

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

Hmm, that's definitely weird. i5 PC or laptop? Have you tried the optimization videos on youtube and stuff? Because I remember when I set up my game I did a looot of tweaking. Ill post my settings when possible i guess.
  6. AnuragParcha

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

I saw some of your other replies, asking for evidence right there and then. I highly doubt anyone here is lying to you, including me. Asking for evidence right there and then as if the whole world is out to get you is kinda hostile. I will surely share screenshots when I can, but yeah thats true...
  7. AnuragParcha

Bruh, you also need to realize you are arguing with only other consumers and players who have it good. There is no point of you in doing so. The general consensus is, if it isn't working, wait until they make it work, else try for a refund or worst case you could sue them lmao but lol that would...
  8. AnuragParcha

Highly doubt they added anything cool or easter egg like which is undiscovered yet, considering the state of the game now. 1613031933 Ignorant : (informal) discourteous or rude. (formal) lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. Proves my point of using it I...
  9. AnuragParcha

I get where you are coming from and I totally understand how you got this into perspective and I used to argue with this a few years ago too. The problem is, this is a developer's approach, you need to understand that the consumer gives absolute 0 craps about this. You see a general consumer...
  10. AnuragParcha

Alright this looks way too bad! This ain't it chief. I am pretty certain you are doing something wrong, I have a 3 year old Laptop with GTX 1050 and a mediocre CPU, I get atleast 30 FPS with lower medium settings with medium textures and high crowd density, no cap. But yeah, I agree that the...
  11. AnuragParcha

Freezes Game

This Happens to me too! I also have Bitdefender... Coincidence? Although my PC specs are way older than what you have seems like, so I thought my PC specs were the problem, but IDK anymore... I don't have mods nor have I overclocked.... Although it worked better for me when I did overclock it...
  12. AnuragParcha

Patch 1.1

Even for bugs, I have never seen these bugs to be addressed by anyone in the forums or players. Myabe its just me but idk if they are listening to players. There are more impactful bugs imo. 1611387300 I sure do hope so, because this patch decreased frames, and upon game exit, my computer...
  13. AnuragParcha

Patch 1.1

You are right and thats how I have been thinking all this while. But I can't help but wonder how its gonna go considering this patch. Losing Hope.
  14. AnuragParcha

Patch 1.1

Yeah FPS decreased for me after this update, idk what the hell is going on with this game. Honestly I was too supportive of CDPR and the game right after game launch and even till 2021, but now I'm losing hope. I don't get why you are apologizing for their mistake of false advertising and false...
  15. AnuragParcha

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

IKR i really expected to get in taxis and have them drive me to destinations.
Top Bottom