Recent content by ardeathwinggwent

+
  1. ardeathwinggwent

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

No Arena reward buffs, yet again I'm totally disappointed.
  2. ardeathwinggwent

Premium base set keg x40, $69.99...

Well ok, maybe I overestimated missing 1/3 cards, just checked, I'm missing ~30 cards from each faction but skelliger where I got all of them. Still having FULL collection in less than 300 hours seems really impossible to me if you don't buy stuff with real money. Either that or I had terrible...
  3. ardeathwinggwent

You can check how many cards you have from the screen where you pick your trinckets/ check the contracts that you have done. Problem is, after a certain point it gets very hard to get new cards if you rely on the keg and you need to craft them with the scraps you have. My advice is - play...
  4. ardeathwinggwent

It is achievable but not easy. I got 700 hours in the game, been rank zero in 2 (out of the ~5) seasons that I've played and I still have about 2/3 of the non-premium cards.
  5. ardeathwinggwent

Arena - How Can We Make It Better?

I'd test it personally if I were you, in my case I don't really remember getting any scrap from the 5-6 times I broke contract immediately (0wins/0losses) yesterday. Either I was very lucky or the chance for powder isn't bad at all. I was under the impression that the rewards for specific number...
  6. ardeathwinggwent

There is really no need to give money for this game whatsoever. Yes, you will never have all the cards and all the primium versions, but you can build plenty of decks with what you get as daily win rewards/ reward book.
  7. ardeathwinggwent

Exactly what the next guy said. Actually I believe arena re-setting can be quite profitable for old timers, because if you break the contract w/o having even 1 win, you get 1 keg and 30 powder, so basically it's like converting 50 ore for 30 powder and buying a keg. That's quite a good ratio if...
  8. ardeathwinggwent

Arena is cool the way it is, with the exception of the rewards. It's just a cool way of exploring impossible deck combinations. Tip: If you don't like your deck, just test it in 1game and then break the contract and create new one. You won't have resource losses and nobody makes you play till...
  9. ardeathwinggwent

Stop Restricting my Deck Options

Play Arena mode. Nobody restricts your deck options there.
  10. ardeathwinggwent

Arena rewards

Not sure if I'm with the majority, but with the lack of balance, Arena becomes more and more attractive as the only playable(and enjoyable) mode in Gwent. What I don't get are the measly rewards for spending time there. They are completely uncomparble with the other 2 modes (ranked/seasonal) My...
  11. ardeathwinggwent

Powercreep in Gwent

It's fine that the expansion cards are good enough that every deck has some of them. What is not fine is that some older cards haven't seen the light of usage for years.
  12. ardeathwinggwent

NR is so OP that the game is broken, IMO.

TBH I really don't understand what are cards like Philippa:Blind Fury and Falibor doing in the NR faction. They should be completely reworked. Cards like those make me cringe. NR is supposed to be the greedy faction, not the board wipe faction. Even Skelliger with all their Bloodthirst...
  13. ardeathwinggwent

NR is so OP that the game is broken, IMO.

Yeah, basically like all other combos in the past, when you combine crazy point slam with crazy removal you get an OP deck. And this is what you get with both NR and SC elves/harmony at the moment, where basically every single card you play is both a point generating engine (stacking...
  14. ardeathwinggwent

Faction Challenge: Scenarios

Less popular factions need the exp boost more to incentivise people to pick them
  15. ardeathwinggwent

The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

The method bla bla bla. What's wrong with the method since everyone I saw here got at least a few vanities? 'But oh, no I did not get exactly the 1 vanity I wanted, poor me'. Seriously get a grip. Oh and the poor old beta players that have 1000k+ scrap, poor they, they did not get that shiny...
Top Bottom