Recent content by ariakas

+
  1. A

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

I remember you from the NeverWinter game, I used your editors a lot there. I am glad you decided to work on the Witcher game.Ariakas
  2. A

Your favourite ingame movies/cutscenes [spoilers]

About goint to the swamps in the boat, If you turn the music up jlisten just before the scene ends you can hear the first couple of notes from the "Jaws" movie.I also liked the scene in chapter 1 where you were in the mill with the waitress, mostly the comments from the people across the...
  3. A

Savegames location

I think it is best to do it within the game at the save game screen so you don't delete a save you might have needed.Ariakas
  4. A

Things to try to get the game to work

When I was using the 1.1a patch I completed the game twice without even one crash, now after patch 1.2 I can't go for 30 minutes without a crash.I have reinstalled the game, started a new game and the problem is still there. Just face it the 1.2 patch somehow made the game very unstable.Ariakas
  5. A

Serious question regarding nudity

You can view the un-modified sex cards in the Witcher Wiki at http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_%28computer_game%29_%28sex_cards%29
  6. A

[Act I] Is Abigail bad and guilty?

In chapter 4 a important being says to you your blood is not clean because you let her be killed.This didn't pose a problem, just had to complete a certain quest differently.
  7. A

[ACT I] Ring Problem...

You should keep that ring on one of your fingers, but if you do not have it now, you probably sold it. All of the venders in chapter one should still have things that you sold them so go back and check all of the venders.1. Haren2. Witch Abagail3. Herb vender outside the Inn4. There are...
Top Bottom