Recent content by Assalander

+
  1. A

XP Curve Ruin my game and experience, please read.

I feel a bit of the same. Not to the same extend as you are - maybe because I play on Death March, but yeah I'm always a few levels ahead of the main quest. There are also some strange things like a level 11 quest you get in Novigrad, that requires you to go to Skellige, whereas if you follow...
  2. A

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Yes, Triss was really great (and that dress at the ball :drool: ), and it was really really difficult to not say... what you know ;) I really did like what Geralt said at this point , even though her sadness was apparent and I felt a tiny wetness in my eyes... Now I just adore how they nailed...
  3. A

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

A bit young but I was also disapointed that nothing happened with the Van Attre twins. C'mon you must have thought about it! "Hey she's really fun, strong, cute... oh my god AND she's got a twin sister???" Maybe we'll meet again in Toussaint :hmm:
  4. A

Anyone found any Rebis?

Good to know, thank you. It is even more frustrating for me because I distinctly remember finding a merchant selling it, but at the time I was too poor and didn't need it so let it go. And now I just can't remember where it was :facepalm: I've revisited all the small villages in Vellen to no...
  5. A

Can we please get an inventory tab just for potions?

I agree that potions and books/papers should be separated. Note though that you don't have to equip a consumable item to use it, on a pad highlight it and press X / square. Don't remember what it is for keyboard. Yeah it took me a while to find out as well ;)
  6. A

Alchemy formula location guide?

Alchemy formula location guide? Is anybody aware of a ressource on the net when you can get the location of the enhanced potion formulas? I usually don't look up such things but I just realized that when I bought a bunch on superior formulas, the enhanced formulas disappeared, even for those...
  7. A

Enhanced formula disapearing once you get superior versions

Enhanced formula disapearing once you get superior versions Basically all in the thread. I noticed (too late) that when I bought the superior formula for some potions without having brewed the enhanced version first (because I was lacking some ingredients), the enhanced version disapeared...
  8. A

My beard has stopped growing and that makes me sad.

Same thing here actually, sorry. It just seems that time spent fast-travelling and meditating doe snot count toward growing the beard ;)
  9. A

My beard has stopped growing and that makes me sad.

Same problem here. I just shaved my beard manually for the first time, clean shave no haircut change in Oxenfurt, and I'm afraid it won't grow again. I've fast-travelled across the map twice, meditated at least 10 days, still clean-shaved. Not game-breaking but sad, that feature was a nice...
  10. A

Leveling System

You don't need every skill for every fight, so don't be afraid of having more skills than you can "equip". I like this added degree of preparation, it's just a shame that it forces me into this painful joke of a menu... It would be great if you could make two pre-sets loadouts (like, one for...
  11. A

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

2 minutes for the 1.3 GB. My computer is not that great, but at least my connection rocks :p
  12. A

Wait for it guys, it is probably still unpacking. Mine is, in any case. Don't trust this "play" button, check your downloading status ;)
  13. A

It is just past midnight the 19th from Spain to Poland friend :) (just not in the UK because they have to be different from everyone else of course :p )
  14. A

Oh yeah, something's happening!!! I can't believe it. Now to pray Melitele that my computer won't melt.
  15. A

Isn't the patch supposed to be bigger than 270 Mb? Nothing on Steam, on any case.
Top Bottom