Recent content by Assybyaki

+
  1. A

ETA for 1.05 patch?

After the 1.05 patch comes out and it still doesn't work, wondering if I will have to resort to this new Steam info. We will see I guess! http://www.pcgamer.com/new-steam-refund-policy-lets-you-get-your-thatmoney-back-for-any-reason/
  2. A

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Hell, I just wish I could boot up the game and get that far to experience this bug!
  3. A

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location

I'm thinking it's something with Direct X on certain systems also. Because after downloading the Windows Software Development Kit, and searching for the dxcpl.exe file, and then checking the 'force warp' option like in the pic below is the only way I can get the game to boot! But then when I...
  4. A

Haven't been able to play since launch. Crashes on startup.

There's a few threads like this so you're not alone. Same thing happens to me also, game won't boot, unless I 'force warp' the dxcpl.exe file, and then it's a slide show in there.
  5. A

Haven't been able to play the game yet due to crashing literally straight after i begin to run it.

Just tried it. If I uncheck the force warp option, the game won't boot, just like it did before the SDK download. I haven't rebooted in a couple days though so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. And if I recheck the force warp option, it's still a slideshow in there. Almost no...
  6. A

Haven't been able to play the game yet due to crashing literally straight after i begin to run it.

Ok man will do! Going to try it out soon and see if unchecking the force warp helps. I sometimes use OBS to stream my games too, so will see what happens...
  7. A

I'm in the same boat man! I got it running, but my game is now a slide show! lol I'm not sure if it was from the fix that we did or what. Hell, we got it running but now we can hardly move! lol
  8. A

Conan O'Brien plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

LOL Just saw this one. Good stuff there! His GTA V one was pretty good too.
  9. A

:hmm: ---------- Updated at 04:44 PM ---------- If anyone is having the same problem as i WAS! then use this russian guys method http://forum.igromania.ru/showpost.php?p=11834243&postcount=79 google translate is your friend. You are the man! This works!!! It was a trip trying to translate...
  10. A

No fix for the crashing.

Patch didn't do anything for us that can't even start the game, but looking at the bug fix list I really didn't think it would. Hopefully there is a another patch this weekend sometime.
  11. A

Game Crashes at Launch

Thanks for the links! Gonna try them. I've only seen people put up the older 2012 links so far, and those files are already in the W3 folder.
  12. A

Cannot run game in fullscreen mode

Nah, have not played yet. Game won't start up fully. Just a bit of black screen then gone. I haven't tried reinstalling yet but just might do it.
  13. A

Only have one monitor and just tried to set Full screen mode in user.settings to 0 instead of 1. Still doesn't load the game. Also tried changing desktop resolution. Still a no go. :( Thx tho.
  14. A

Same monitor as I have, but I can't seem to find the user.settings file to try and change the game to windowed mode on startup. Trying to see if that's why I can't start the game at all. Only get a flash of black screen and then it shuts down.
Top Bottom