Recent content by Audi82

+
  1. A

2.1 still no night vision or flashlight. I wonder why

and what kind of explanation would that be? o_O Apart from that some scope in CP have the night vision...just strange
  2. A

2.1 still no night vision or flashlight. I wonder why

"I WONDER WHY" me too
  3. A

New game + & New Features

If you wan't "NG+" (I give it up and you should do it too) just use some mod to scale fast up to 60 in a new game at max difficult and play as a "trained" V. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3136 Not the same but better than nothing. There is even some mod to scale over LV60 if you...
  4. A

What's coming in Patch 2.02

As I've said in the 2.1 thread, please, CDP, if it's possible give us a couple of extra feature with one of future patches, nothing special/too complex I think: -the possibility to chrome our skin (you know, golden, silvered, purple, like other cool npc aroun NC...) I know that new 3D models...
  5. A

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

good work, but I still hope for those overall "easy to implement" features - extra customization of V's skin (I want to chrome my V like cool npc around NC! :cry:) - choose the color of the car among those ALREADY present in models around NC (c'mon guys it's so basic...) -a night vision mode...
  6. A

What is the main point of the metro system?

WHAT IS THE MAIN POINT OF THE METRO SYSTEM? immersion and realism in the game world, and I would really like this to be further expanded (possibility to sit on benches around the map, interactions in night clubs with the possibility of drinking/eating etc)
  7. A

REDstreams summary and recap

aesthetically customizable chrome? cars painting?
  8. A

Why did you have to ruin Tetratronic Rippler Mk.5????

:coolstory::coolstory::coolstory:
  9. A

My favourite game, now dead

because was never alive. Patch after patch went from one dumb choice to another
  10. A

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

by the way It's not even true: try to kill a Militech Chimera ONLY with netrunning. LOL. CDP ALWAYS nerf netrunners every time have the f urge to "balance" something...well, they are clearly not capable! New hacking system is cr@p.
  11. A

Netrunning in 2.0 is still amazing

It's awful. Period. The only thing CDP made with "stealth tecnomages" is nerf their damn gameplay basically every damn time they touch this aspect of the game. But If you fight like an hooligans with guns and blades you can have all shitload of power and stamina ("ram") regen that you want. And...
  12. A

(BUG) Can't continue in "Dog Eat Dog" > Reach the car elevator platform

Same problem here...I've try anything, but I'm stuck, even reload an older save OUTSIDE dog town doesn't work, in "dog eat dog" all script that trigger the quest progression mess up. Congrats CDP!
  13. A

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

I'm stuck on the dog eat dog mission. Songbird doesn't activate the elevator. The level is full of glitches related to triggers that allow you to continue through the level but which do not activate properly. Sometimes loading a save fixes it, sometimes it doesn't. This time I can't solve it...
  14. A

Patch 2.01

I don't know if they are bugs or gameplay choices but I'm having problems with hacks and optical camo. I'm on the "hitman" contract, Jotaro Shobo (given by Regina Jones) at the "oh oh club" in the Japanese quarter. On the second floor of the building, even if I use optical camouflage, the...
  15. A

Patch 2.01

"Automatic Love - The distortion effect caused by talking to Johnny and selecting a specific dialogue option at the end of the quest will no longer persist on the screen." after only two years. Impressive.
Top Bottom