Recent content by Ayinde_Palmer

+
  1. Ayinde_Palmer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

the main reason its not explored in the sun/star ending is because its against the philosophy of Alt/johnny. Johnny is only helping V because he believes he is invading his body and stealing free will. Alt is only helping because Johnny asked, and possibly her own guilt for the process, and...
  2. Ayinde_Palmer

So will athleticism leveling ever get fixed?...

you don't have to hit nothing, in practice people level athletics with beserk and punching by fighting enemies in melee while beserked. in practice its no slower than shadow boxing, and levels up body/blade at the same time. yeah people can just train against the air, but choosing to level...
  3. Ayinde_Palmer

So will athleticism leveling ever get fixed?...

that would not have been enough, stamina use goes down as you get more athletics, and the stuff like opening doors or ripping turrets is limited. I also don't really think the berserk multiplier is a bug, the bug was probably the pausing thing. Kinda makes sense that going berserk and...
  4. Ayinde_Palmer

Johnny is a better character than V, IMHO. (Spoilers)

as many have said, V and his/her experience is designed to be represented by how you play the game. Its also designed that v doesnt often narrate completely their perspective. You can somewhat control what V says to other people, but you rarely can say V's thoughts. This allows V a bit more...
  5. Ayinde_Palmer

Finally found a way to play I enjoy

I do think the cosmetics should be separated, I don't know if gear shouldn't matter, but I do think leveling crafting helps a lot in the game, because then items are mostly money. I only picked up items if I felt I wanted to. so I partially agree
  6. Ayinde_Palmer

she only says that if V has low intelligence, and thus is assumed not to have netrunner skills. And yes, its not implied to be a place thats good for every body. but even there, it shows alt believes in freedom. and is less neutral or evil minded than people assume.
  7. Ayinde_Palmer

You guys are getting BDs all wrong... Even CDPR it seems.

they have virtual interfaces, like the one tbug gave you, thats different than BDs. I would guess the games would be delivered like t bugs tutorial
  8. Ayinde_Palmer

Is this true?

they have now reached the point the wanted to be 3 months after release. this is basically what one can expect when delays happen. everything gets pushed back. personally, I think cdprojekt needs to work on being faster,,more agile, an adaptable. Especially if they want to add online elements...
  9. Ayinde_Palmer

RPG & unjustified expectations?

no video game can be that deep. Best chance might be some franchise that lasts decades, or a live service. But mostly to get that deep you need other types of content, books, movies, shorts, etc. my take is different from some others here. The difference is, the body learns how to fight the...
  10. Ayinde_Palmer

RPG & unjustified expectations?

that type of stuff happened in cyberpunk. there's two dudes arguing in a back alley, if you leave them alone one kills the other guy. However you can intervene, and change fate. however I more meant random people telling you their problems and expecting you to solve them, or witnessing some...
  11. Ayinde_Palmer

Is this true?

its cannon rumors. Many have elements of truth, or represent a certain groups take on events. Like the trauma team stuff is more editorial than conspiracy, for example 1628807312 they still contend that willingly upgrading large amounts of your body to inhuman levels is linked to dissociation
  12. Ayinde_Palmer

Is this true?

yup this is exactly my perspective. The game is complete, they continue to patch bugs. They will move forward with new content, and maybe consider some of the feedback in future releases/games
  13. Ayinde_Palmer

Disappointed in Corpo life path

if your decisions will always follow a specific pattern you always get the same results. IE, if you play the game with every decision being to get the most content in one playthrough. Role Playing is not about getting all the content. Its about doing things that fit your character. You can...
  14. Ayinde_Palmer

its up to each player to decide what the focus, and purpose of the game is, it depends how you play, and between all the characters almost every viewpoint exists. its also true that at the end of that quest, it turns out the there was no real purpose at all, and Johnny loved that result more...
  15. Ayinde_Palmer

no, actually its not about finding a cure, because you don't find one. also, connecting character motivation with the point of a story often doesn't work. Its very common in a story for a characters motivation to change, or lead them to unexpected places. Or their motivation leads the overall...
Top Bottom