Recent content by Ayyub

+
  1. A

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

The difference is that Bethesda have "sterile" games and CDPR don't. Bethesda has never been accused of sexism and racism, but CDPR had.
  2. A

The Witcher (2007) as a specific cultural phenomenon in the series

The Witcher (2007) as a specific cultural phenomenon in the series TW1 stands out in The Witcher series and, in my opinion, has every right to be called a cult game, which was obviously underestimated by gamers and devs themselves. The amazing thing about this game is its deep spiritual...
  3. A

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers]

I've created the topic to gather all the answers at one place. ;) What's wrong with that? The Lodge of Sorceresses is a very unpleasant organization. If Yennefer had betrayed it for the sake of searching Ciri, that would be like a human being. Yennefer has a lack of humanness, which I wish her...
  4. A

I consider w3 an all-time great game, but I have a few complaints

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/story-locations-and-characters-discussion-spoilers/73332-quests-in-your-opinion-have-poor-endings-or-ones-that-need-to-be-improved-spoilers ;)
  5. A

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers]

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers] More than two years have passed since the release of the game - now can we get some answers to the most disturbing questions we have for the devs? For some reason developers (any developers) tend to actively communicate with fans before...
  6. A

The small design flaws and oddities

And I wanted to write about the cannibal camp near a small, ransacked village in western Velen! There are human remains all over the camp. Some of them were hanged and some were in cages. It seemed they had been left to decay there, in the cages and hanging from their ropes. I realize that the...
  7. A

Censored versions of the game

There's no woman in her right mind who goes to sauna or to bath in her panties. They're going to get wet!
  8. A

We've got a torch and Cat potion for this.
  9. A

There are a few more observations: :rolleyes: 1. There is a siege tower standing right in the middle of the field, on the northern side of Fyresdal. Who built it there and why is a mystery, since on Skellige there are no fortresses with high walls near it. :eek: 2. While Ciri was coming down...
  10. A

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

I fully share your apprehensions, but I have to be frank that flirting with a mass audience, stepping back from the origins and other unpleasant signs of depersonalization of the series took place in TW2.
  11. A

The small design flaws and oddities Though the attention to details in The Witcher 3 are higher than in games such as Dragon Age and Skyrim, there are some things that I'd like to comment on. Possibly, it will help CDPR to create more realistic and interesting worlds. :) THE WITCHER 3 1...
  12. A

Nowe Forum - opinie, sugestie, spostrzeżenia

Przywrócić stary wygląd, proszę. Teraz na stronie umieszczone znacznie mniej tematów.
  13. A

The new forum look

I've found there are less topics on each page and it's harder to focus on anything there. Is it possible to get the old design? Actually, there is no difference.
  14. A

The new forum look

It's horrible.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  15. A

Is there something wrong with Day/Night cycle?

You are wrong: I've personally seen a necrophages in Vizima cemetery at the daytime.
Top Bottom