Recent content by Azdru

+
  1. A

Game is highly frustrating for new players

As I already said, I don´t think your points are valid. And I also don´t think it is fair that you try to sell your personal experience as advocatory statements for those ominous new players on whose behalf you claim to speak. Everything you describe points to personal issues with a CCG-like...
  2. A

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

New player here (6 days). In my fairly limited experience Gwent is not p2w, on the contrary. The reward system is probably too liberal. You get thrown kegs in your face left and right. I have 336 cards and didn´t invest a single dime. If the pacing of the rewards slows down in the way I expect...
  3. A

New player having a blast... and a small suggestion

I will check him out again, maybe you are right. I couldn´t stand it in his HS vids but maybe it´s different with Gwent. I also watched some MegaMogwai and McBeard. There´s definitely a lot of stuff for Gwent. So thanks to all of you. You helped me out a lot. I have another question if I may...
  4. A

Thanks a lot. @1: I will definitely keep those pointvalues in mind. They absolutely match my experiences so far. And yeah, I learned the cardadvantage lesson pretty quickly :p @2: I haven´t seen any Firebat videos about Gwent, yet. I check his channel quite regularly, are you sure about him? I...
  5. A

Thanks a lot. I already stumbled upon Swims videos yesterday. Seems like a pretty chill guy, judging by his videos. I´ll be sure to check out Merchant. Ty again edit: Thanks. I know Lifecoach and that he is a good player, but as I am not a native english speaker his accent is just too much. I...
  6. A

Game is highly frustrating for new players

New player here as well. I play Gwent for six days now and I can totally NOT confirm your observations. The reward structure of this game is incredible. You get so many kegs and scraps for simply playing the game, win or loss doesn´t really matter. The fact that you can mill anything, including...
  7. A

Thanks for all your friendly and welcoming replies. Yeah, it probably IS the new-player-hype and I probably won´t hit the daily cap too often, but that was just the first thing that jumped to my mind when I had seen that message. Probably because I had recently discussed a similar phenomenon at...
  8. A

New player having a blast... and a small suggestion Hi there, I started to play Gwent five days ago and I am having an absolutely great time. I was playing a lot of Hearthstone (since Open Beta) but I am fed up with the game and Team5s decisions that I finally decided to try Gwent (due to a...
Top Bottom