Recent content by B4R0N_D3K0

+
  1. B

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

Same specs Same problems 1611348682 For me, the only way to drive in first person is at night and with the Car Fov mod
  2. B

Patch 1.1, when?

“As we approach to the release of the 1.1 Patch... the expectations start to raise... The scientists decided to move the Doomsday Clock for CP2077 to 1 minute to midnight “
  3. B

Why is The Net not really a thing?

Yeah... when I was playing the mission with the Vodoo Boys... that was my experience: Hell yeah... here we go... I can’t wait to... oh it’s over I thought we would adventure behind the Black Wall, be hunted by crazy programs... nope... just a fcking cutscene
  4. B

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

Hmmm... have you ever played RPGs? You know... role play the game in the way you want? It is amazing to not follow what the game want you to do and see the consequences of that There’s a nice game I recommend. It’s called the Witcher 3. Take a look There a section with 3 witches in the...
  5. B

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

No Fcking Way!!!! CDPR would have to do an incredible overhaul on CP2077 to regain my trust Right now I trust them as much I trust Bethesda
  6. B

Thank you!

Me too Thanks CDPR Cyberpunk 2077 was the best way to end 2020 Your game brought us joy and renewed our faith in this game industry Thank for your great work! Your friends Bethesda, Bioware and EA
  7. B

Patch 1.1, when?

The only way the release of this patch can ended up well is if they patch lots of glitches and prepare the game for an overhaul mechanics That would be the right way to start getting the fans back on your side... but I am betting they will only fix things to make the PS4 version playable
  8. B

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

OMG! I totally forgot about it! I also bought the game on GOG because it said that it was the best way to support the devs. Another thing to put in my list of “How CDPR made me feel like an idiot”
  9. B

Patch 1.1, when?

Suggestion: If you are dying to see improvements, check the Cyberpunk 2077 on Nexus Mods things are starting to look great
  10. B

Patch 1.1, when?

You forgot to add: [...] V screams “Aaaaaaaaah” if you crouch on top of a dildo
  11. B

Word of advice.. Don't start Red dead 2 after playing Cyberpunk

Stay away from Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, Morrowind, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Witcher 3, GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 4, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2, Outter Worlds, Mass Effect 1 2 3 If you stay away from those games... yes... I can see how someone can think CP2077...
  12. B

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

Their reaponse so far is this game is a 9/10 on PC so... I don’t have a lot of hope Yes... but not putting pressure is also telling the devs we are ok with the current situation I think people complaining every five second is good reminder to them how bad they fcked up
  13. B

Patch 1.1, when?

Honestly, I am not trolling I am just a gamer who saw his favourite company die 1611327178 And to all you guys I am sorry this game does have immersion You can jump in the water and immerse yourself
  14. B

Patch 1.1, when?

CP2077 = Dumpster + Expectations =Fire + Patch 1.1 = Nitroglycerin Suggestion: find shelter
  15. B

Patch 1.1, when?

??? What are you guys actually expecting from this patch? A game overhaul? This patch will be focusing on the PS4. They want the sweet money from the PS Store back if you are a PC gamer you will be disappointed if you are a PS4, congratulations... you will be able to play a broken game with...
Top Bottom