Recent content by bad213boy

+
  1. B

[TW1] [mod] Teleportation Scrolls -- Teleport at will between the Swamp and the Temple Quarter

I feel like this Mod just leaves you hanging. Why didn't you make this work after Chapter 3? If I knew how to do any kind of teleporting, I would have went all out. You should have also included other areas to teleport to. You could have even copied Triss' Mirror teleportation to Kalkstein's...
  2. B

WALKING/RUNNING VARIABLE SPEED fixed!!!

I never understood why there needed to be a walk mod. If you want to walk, All you have to do is hold CTRL and then click where you want to walk to. If you want to walk permanent, then just macro your left click as such: CTRL Down Left Click CTRL Up
  3. B

[ACT III] The person in Triss' mirror

I'm 99% sure it is NOT Philippa Eilhart. We know this because in The Witcher 2, she has dark brown hair. She was also described as having dark hair in the novels. The game developers have done a great job keeping the history and characters in perspective. Probably as good as you're gonna get in...
  4. B

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

I use Weapon Slots Unlocked mod when I'm playing and for what ever reason, if I place the Silver Sword on his hip, the scabbards don't show up. Same results when you place the Silver Sword in the the native Steel Sword slot. I hate how this game illustrates his sword positioning. In the Polish...
  5. B

[TW1][mod] Geralt's Companion Wolf

Wish this mod would have made your wolf a storage unit. That would have been better than a fighting companion. I know you stated how to change the wolf's name, but I do believe Geralt named his boyhood wolf Wolfy if I remember correctly.
  6. B

DVD Drive stops responding, disappearing NPCs, Frustrated and Lonely

I wouldn't get anything less than the top one. The card you're looking at has many overheating issues and doesn't overclock well. Read the reviews. If you're still going on AGP, you should just go with the very last card of a dieing breed. The Ice Pro added the new cooler on it because the...
  7. B

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

When doing research on which mobo I was going to buy, I did read there were issues with Vista running 4GB of RAM. You don't need anything larger than 2GB.
  8. B

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

Personally, I find it hard to believe it was DX10. Perhaps somewhere when you were removing drivers something was removed or corrupted by accident. Perhaps even an fresh new DX9 would have been sufficient. After reading alot of other issues with people, I find the common denominator to either be...
  9. B

The Witcher DEMO problems

Another thing I just though about. Labtops are known to cut your speed in half after 15 minutes of use. This is to save energy on your battery. You'll need to go into your control panel and change the power settings to Home/Office Desktop or Always On. You'll also need to go into your Bios and...
  10. B

DVD Drive stops responding, disappearing NPCs, Frustrated and Lonely

First things first, that 6800 AGP card is really bad. I have an Athlon 64 mobo with an AGP card on my other computer. I could barely run games using the 7800GS, let alone trying to play using the 6800. Remember this, this game is designed to run at PCIE speeds, not AGP. PCIE will have alot more...
  11. B

Sudden problem with game...

List your computer specs. Like mobo, how much RAM, graphic card(s) and driver version, sound card and driver version, and processor.You sometimes when I have issues like the ones you described, I will find a free drive cleaner to clean out all the old junk drivers and then reinstall fresh ones...
  12. B

Game registration - problems and solutions here

No it's not working. I've even tried upper and lower case letters for login and password. Nothing I've tried works. I've cleaned out my cookies for IE and Firefox before doing anything. Followed your instructions and tried Opera and Firefox. it still pops up telling me to activate my cookies. I...
  13. B

Thx for the quick response, I'm just fustrated. I'll try Opera.
  14. B

This is a bunch of **, I've tried all these tricks. Is it because I have the DvD version? This is absolutely pathetic. Where the **** is the Admin? When you own a web page, there's always someone to monitor. Where's the monitor? It's getting completely out of hand. If there's an answer to...
  15. B

The Witcher DEMO problems

Wow, thats a stacked labtop you have. Its odd that its not running the demo smoothly with those specs. Best I can say is make sure you clean out your old drivers with a drive cleaner and reinstall new ones. Look up info to find out if the lastest driver for you graphics card is the fastest...
Top Bottom