Recent content by baha2046

+
  1. baha2046

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I cannot understand why they so kin on multi-console. A good game did not need to be available on every console. For example Final Fantasy only available on PS does not affect its score. Most people own more than one machine, the problem is you made a mislead to people who both own PC and...
  2. baha2046

SIdequest piling is really annoying

I hate the side quest and text message mix up will "car for sell". Hey, a second hand car market or web site will do this.
  3. baha2046

Is this Hideo Kojima?

Hotel's bar where you wear suit and check-in at the early main quest
  4. baha2046

Actions mean more than words

The game is fun and I love the story and the choice, but... I think they should 1) Mark this as an "early access / under development" game like many others on steam. 2) Fire their tester and hire me. At the first hour, once after the "After half year" animation, when I arrive home, i found...
  5. baha2046

Thanks for making such a great game!

Your hardware cannot help you to recover the missing hair in the mirror. The map is good, the story is good. City look nice. But some other part has its problem. For example you need to aim at every item on looting, due to some technical problem sometimes you can see an item but you cannot...
  6. baha2046

how do i off this when i aim?

Most people in the world (except those in USA) can have a chance to held a firearm.
  7. baha2046

Weren't we supposed to be able to see V in mirrors and reflecting surfaces?

Because they did not render V at all, V only start render when you are on a car. therefore they cannot provide a 3rd angle gameplay like witcher3. Maybe they don't render it for saving some graphic resource? I don't know
  8. baha2046

Stealth gameplay is impossible

Enemy is grouping too well which make it very time consuming for stealth play. If you want to stealth a 3 min quest take you 15 min or more. I think they should make some balance. There's perfect balance at ghost of tsushima...
Top Bottom