Recent content by balKilen

+
  1. B

Unofficial PTR patch notes - 30th January 2018

yes but ithlinne is still an extremely strong card. and everytime they release a new weather or removal card they will have to think about ithlinne. so either the card gets crap in decks without ithlinne and or it will be broken together with ithlinne. or perhaps they will never change or add...
  2. B

Unofficial PTR patch notes - 30th January 2018

no changes to ithlinne but to tremors? check. silver spies mechanic is still unchanged and op? check. hoping for better patch in the future? check.
  3. B

Compensation for Midwinter Patch Fail

but the strategy of giving exclusive rewards for certain ranks is not a good option either. it pushes people to use op decks to climb up. but that should not be the purpose of a ranked ladder.
  4. B

The mmr won't change in the near future

its only a grindfest if you really care about ranked. the only real reason to desperatly try to climb are maybe the rewards? but even then they are so neglectable that it makes no real sense to play for them. i do not think that rewarding different rank levels with different rewards is a good...
  5. B

Why Ciri Nova is in the game?

i didn't say you will most often lose with equal cards. i said "you will most often lose with equal cards OR win with one card down". sure losing with equal cards is a bad scenario for a round 1 starter. but this scenario never happens to a coin flip winner. it happens way less often at least...
  6. B

Why Ciri Nova is in the game?

if you have to start round 1 you will most often loose with equal cards or win with one card down. then you drypass to even it out again (doesn't work when the enemy has this disgusting elf card). if you win the coin flip you will always just have to react to your opponents moves which means you...
  7. B

I don't feel the game anymore

nekkers do have hard counters. control decks shit on them. like ng reveal that totally destroys them. that beein said i don't think that nekkers are ok. they need a change like dwarves. but those are not the only unbalanced cards right now. ng needs to get hit by the nerf hammer as much as...
  8. B

Golden Age of Dwarves

oh come on. i bet you play dwarves since you already tried to defend them. and i didn't evens say that monsters are ok. if you aren't ok with what i wrote then you can say that but don't start to insult and cry about how unpleasant everyone and the whole world is. that's extremely childish.
  9. B

Golden Age of Dwarves

greedy consume nekkers will never be really popular. there are just too many counters for them. igni, coral, sweers, scorch maybe even lock. this monster deck is extremely disgusting. not only because its almost uncounterable if you do not have the right cards but also because its such a one...
  10. B

Something is off With the Coinflip

the whole mechanic should be redone honestly. the guy who has to start is at a disadvantage throughout the whole game really often.
  11. B

My extreme dissatisfaction of the hotfix.

extremely bad patch. there are so many deks that need balance changes and the only thing they do is nerf spies. but what about the fucking dwarves with huge basenumbers and the ability to draw one card after the other? can someone tell me when the real patches are coming? will stop playing and...
  12. B

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

me too but if you are forced to gg everytime to not get that title what would be the purpose of this gg function? you could as well rename it "give 5 ore" or better just remove it and give automatically 5.
  13. B

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

when i pass and give up and the other guy just keeps playing his cards i never give gg. because thats real unsportsmanship.
  14. B

I don't feel the game anymore

but what did you expect? i do not have much experience in other online card games but i bet that in every single one of them where you have different decks with different strengths you will have some kind of rock paper scissor feeling. at least thats what i feel about gwent. there are certain...
Top Bottom