balto0525's latest activity

+
  • B
    balto0525 replied to the thread OMG MY DISK of WITCHER 3 rot.
    You can't because there is no method to fix a rot on a disc. You simply just have to care more about your console to clean away the dust...
  • B
    balto0525 replied to the thread [Trophy] Even Odds.
    This thread is very old, but still the trophy is bugged. i just did two contract while following the trophy requirement and only using a...
  • B
    Reviving this thread because i just got this issue in the latest patch version of the game without DLC. The weapon are still swaying...
  • B
    balto0525 replied to the thread Trophy - Geralt and friends.
    i disagree. a banner is a banner that is part of the said faction classes and if a neutral card that are not part of or locked to a...
  • B
    Meaning that there is no way to know which card is a neutral card type forcing me to mindless gwent duel grind for what could take...
  • B
    Thank you for the insight, but it still makes things confusing. Take Vesemir for example as he is not bound to any faction yet the...
  • B
    that is what makes things confusing because there are no way too see if the neutral cards are bounded to a faction specific banner in...
  • B
    Hello everyone. I'm trying to understand this trophy. i do understand it being part of the Gwent duelling, but i can't seem to see any...
Top Bottom