Recent content by bard87

+
  1. B

Patch Notes 10.5

I don't know if I am the only person who plays Gwent on Steam Deck, but after patch 10.5 it doesn't launch at all :(
  2. B

Season of the Elf and Update 8.4 are LIVE!

Battle Rush is great, but without the ability to disable/speed up card animations (especially leader abilities cooldown!) I've made too many mistakes to really enjoy it... :(
  3. B

Driving on PC

Well, in anticipation for CP2077 I've started playing GTAV on PC with wheel support mod (Logitech G27 with clutch, H-Shifter etc.) and it feels so good just roaming around Los Santos (witch controller on my lap in case I need to shoot something). So I'm hoping for the same in CP2077, rather...
  4. B

Will you be playing CP2077 with English or Polish dubbing?

I've played Witcher in Polish for lore, and I'll probably play CP2077 in English, but... I wish I could play CP2077 in multi-language setting - me (and Jackie?) in Polish (or whatever language player chooses), Valentino's in Spanish, Arasaka Corp in Japanese, etc. And since all the localisations...
  5. B

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Do you consider native Steam Controller API (SCAPI) support for Cyberpunk 2077? I remember The Witcher 3 being "SC friendly" and was on Steam Controller video on Steam page :) Another question, do you plan on adding official controller configurations on Steam on launch (even without SCAPI)? I'm...
  6. B

UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Hello, so far I've noticed one new bug on 6.2 (PC, Win10) - although I would love to have so many half-crowns :) Second one was already present on previous update - on Journey rewards page, some cards are still "locked" after reaching certain level (Shani on 31 looks OK, cards on 33 and 38...
  7. B

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Well, if you're not the book type then you can maybe try audiobooks, there are even some on YT - especially as the two first books (The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny) are essentially short story collections, so if you didn't like it you won't lose much. I probably have it easier because I'm...
  8. B

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi there, Witcher fan here (read all the books twice, then played W1-W2-W3, watched Netflix series, played Thronebreaker and now trying Gwent ;)). I like Journey system (LVL7 so far), can't decide yet if I should go premium or not. Also, looking forward to play Gwent on my Redmi Note 5A, which...
Top Bottom