Recent content by Basterax

+
  1. B

Ruined Elven Baths: Eldan and Cymoril what exactly is their legend?

Ruined Elven Baths: Eldan and Cymoril what exactly is their legend? I was recently replaying Witcher 2 and got to the Elven Baths. It struck me that I had no idea as to what the legend of these two actually was and what was the difference between the Human and Elven versions? I don't even know...
  2. B

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"!

I could have guessed how 'spiteful' Yenn could be during Skelligae questline. Triss too may be relatively 'soft' but you don't want to piss her off either as Mange & the Redorian Spy found out. That being said I would have loved it if the game could have allowed me to be upfront with both...
  3. B

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I recently finished the Novigrade area (and Triss's romance) and decided t o head to Skellige... The one question that kept reverberating through my mind during this time though: Why didn't Triss stay with me after the lighthouse? It's not like...
  4. B

Triss Fan Art Thread

Beautiful! Thank you. Would still like more though if anyone can find them ;) I can fully appreciate the practicallity of Short or Bound hair when fighting/adventuring but IMO Triss looks prettier with her hair free!
  5. B

Triss Fan Art Thread

Could anyone point me to a few fanarts with Triss's hair unbound? It's something that has been subtly irritating me whenever I see fanart of her (especially with Geralt) or even in-game scenes of hair having her hair bound up. I don't mean she should have it unbound all the time or when she...
  6. B

Thanks! This is the Internet that's a given. First there are LOTS of things one can do with magic. You can use magic to attract a person without mind control or 'roofying' them or doing anything directly to them at all. Read my earlier post for more details but saying a person used 'magic'...
  7. B

Reading all these things about magic is bad in 'romance' reminds of the Exalted RPG. There are plenty of spells in Exalted which to put it simply 'mind control' a person. Quite frankly I don't see Triss doing some thing like this. On the other hand in the Exalted RPG there were other spells...
  8. B

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but is it possible to meet Triss straight after the first meeting with the Emperor? When Yen told me that Triss was in Novigrad I thought I had a free choice to go there and meet her first (Doing a quick run just for that and will get back to a...
Top Bottom