Recent content by BAV51

+
  1. BAV51

How do I turn off this quest marker and waypoint after beating the game?

There was no way before 1.5 and I assume still isn't. I had to resort to a mod, that unfortunately does not work on 1.5. It is annoying I agree
  2. BAV51

People that are older than the gaming generation

I am 70 years old, the first computer game I ever played was a side scroller called Duke Nukem, when I was 40. I have been playing PC games ever since. I have completed CP 2077 5 times and have to say it is one of my all time favourites. I am a member of a Discord that regularly plays online in...
  3. BAV51

Quick Question... How far am I? [no spoilers]

Just a note, do not let the game "pressure" you, there are at least 2 occasions, where you are urged to not keep an NPC "waiting". This might cause you to reach the end too quickly. There is no need to start the "endgame" until you have done all the "side quests" and Gigs, the NPC will wait...
  4. BAV51

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

I brought this game on release, I have a good PC, I enjoyed it immensely, I have played through 6 times and it will always be one of my favourite games. I have rarely played a game that has grabbed my emotions they way this one did and I will always remember "V". However there has been nothing...
  5. BAV51

Was CP too ambitious?

OK so was poor continuity including scenes in the 6 months that your character did not actually take part in, and all the little things that don't make sense are just mistakes. Hmm
  6. BAV51

Was CP too ambitious?

I forgot to say that the reason I believe the 6 months was cut was because CDPR probably thought that players would want to see Jonny Silverhand early and not have to play through several hours of content to see the "star turn". I would preferably want a good and engaging game, the longer the...
  7. BAV51

Was CP too ambitious?

Personally I think you were supposed to play the "six months cut scene" as the "first act". Why do I say that, well when I play as I Nomad, in the "cut scene" you are plainly seen delivering goods to Padre, and getting paid for it. However when you actually start the game you have never met him...
  8. BAV51

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Now at the end of my 6th playthrough, with just "Meet Hanako at Embers" in my list, so just driving around, buying cars and visiting. I love this game but feel a little disappointed, that once you finish any of the "love interest characters" missions, there is really no more. Judy just stands...
  9. BAV51

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Haven't posted in a while though I do have a few pic's. However they are really just things I have posted before but with a new V. I finally made it into the 2020's and upgraded my monitor to 1440p :) So here is a shot of my latest V (number 6) created with a "saved character" Nina to be...
  10. BAV51

ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

Yet, but I have a feeling they will.
  11. BAV51

Delete this thread

Well perhaps not for you, but my first female V looked a lot like the "cover art" killed every single enemy where possible, never got on with Johnny and got the Devil ending My next V was not as "hard" looking, no facial implants, piercings or tattoos, only disables enemies, managed to get...
  12. BAV51

Delete this thread

In my favourite ending I wait to see the look on my V's face, my V, not some premade character I don't connect to. It made my connection to V stronger and made the game much more memorable.
  13. BAV51

Patch 1.23

I admit I have a high end PC but I have experienced probably only 2 of those problems in 776 hours and 5 playthroughs. Nice to see fixes happening but this won't really affect me.
  14. BAV51

Delete this thread

It is a single player game, what I do in my game has zero impact on anyone else or the RPG element. Geralt was a character with an ongoing story, "V" has no ongoing story, and unless CDPR miraculously find a "cure" V will not be in another game. It makes no sense to limit what a player can do...
  15. BAV51

Press V to Pay Respects

Alt : "You will live for 6 moths maybe somewhat longer. Definitely longer
Top Bottom