Recent content by Billy_Reinhard_Adr

+
  1. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

Please don't let the witcher series die

Nice one, you can read one of my mind here. It is true that i also intended for CDPR to add another new feature, the rise of the witcher's school. Each of them will have their own special abilities, similiar to passive racial abilities on The World of Warcraft. But to do so, i even have better...
  2. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

Won't say no more for this, if CDPR were interested about what inside my brain then be my guest. Because this is not my first time of giving ideas, there was 3 game dev that already used my ideas and i demand not a single "crown" for it. And they will remain unknown just like me, because i like...
  3. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

Thats why i suggested a petition, because i also knew that CDPR has closed geralt of rivia saga. Like i said before, reputation is almost at every genre of the game. Its simply the choice of the game developer/creator to make it a detailed system which has impact to the storyline or not, every...
  4. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

I initially suggested a petition was not because the witcher's world, but for geralt's worshippers. Can you replace a lion with a lioness? Surely not, and like i said before. TW3 haven't reached its full potential, so i'm not trying to make people to stuck in the moment. But wouldn't be a great...
  5. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

I'm new to this witcher forum, so i haven't got the previledge to create a new thread for this kind of thread of yours. So basically anyone should start a petition, and sorry before i said this. But few of my ideas has been used by a game developers and it is for free because i simply adore...
  6. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Anyone have created a fan art for triss and yennefer fight for geralt's love? And thats not a meme, if there's any can i have the link? Thanks
  7. Billy_Reinhard_Adr

Water Hag Mutagen Drop Rare or Something Else

Is there any spesific reason that i should know about benefits of waterhag mutagen? Or this is simply about collection purposes
Top Bottom