Recent content by BjornTheBandit

+
  1. B

Cyberpunkscene

Fantastic work! Did you compose the music yourself too?
  2. B

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

nope, it's a .40. same diameter but shorter. and the length of the chamber looks to be correct. I just took it ALL the way apart, and there seems to be metal debris in the nooks and crannies. I'd wager its from casings being banged up on the way out, as they all have a sharp dent. Problem is I...
  3. B

0ne step closer to the edge... and I'm about to pay - fashion 2.0

My personal rule for microtransactions. IF the game is F2P, I allow $10 for every 10 hours it holds my attention, to a MAXIMUM of $30. I can't even run my car for a buck an hour, which I need to make the money I just spent anyways. And it MUST be 10 hours. 9.5 doesn't cut it, because if you...
  4. B

Petition to make THIS the Official CD Projekt Red Dress Code until 2020!

The dude with the antenna on his hat looks like a former boss of mine! This is epic
  5. B

I only put 10 rounds through it before I noticed the funny flight pattern... Because one hit my ear. I've sent a ticket into S&W themselves, I'll provide updates when I receive them. Because I'm super curious as to why the bullets are expanding. It's almost like the somebody tried to bore it out...
  6. B

Don't know why I didn't think of that...
  7. B

I have a question unrelated to Cyberpunk for my fellow folks who may know a thing or two about firearms. I myself am no stranger to handling them, but when it comes to the nuts n bolts and gunsmithing, I know little more than a routine cleaning. Anyways, I just got a used Model SW40V for my...
  8. B

I've decided I need to record audio of the walk from the front to door my work area at the factory and put it into a song. It's a blizzard of whizzes and whirs and beeps and bloops dee dops clicks and clacks. I feel like I'm inside of a machine, and it's kinda epic
  9. B

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Nothing in particular, so long as the weapon makes reasonable sense. No cannons that magically fold down to the size of your thumb, no 15 foot long swords, etc... I'm going to do as little combat as possible anyways
  10. B

So, how about that influx of *beep* hype-ers? Seem to be ignoring the forlorn hope
  11. B

All hail Jack, the Punkin King!
  12. B

YOU as a Cyberpunk character! What would THAT look like?

So, just clone my physical appearance now and you'd get a regular dude, a bit pudgey, thick but short beard, slicked back hair, mirror shades and a leather trenchcoat. No metal arms yet. I have an odd skill set... I've climbed mountains, forged streams, been robbed, participated in the robbing...
  13. B

I thought it was maple syrup. They do shots of syrup in Canada, right?
  14. B

Everything about weapons

Drives home the point that we might have the "low-life" of cyberpunk today, but certainly not the "High-tech" we all imagine if we can't program weaponizing a ball-point pen or something.
  15. B

Multiplayer Idea(s)

My friend, we are on the same wavelength. Anybody ever try the co-op for Fable 2? I also don't want to be tethered to the host, I want to be able to be on complete opposite sides of the map if needed. Also Fable 2 co-op. Did I mention Fable 2 co-op was awful?
Top Bottom