Recent content by blackfox7

+
  1. B

What do I do now!!!

Finished my first playthrough after 180 hours, going to wait for all free DLC releases and as many patches to be released before starting another playthrough. I also want to read some of the books before starting over too, to understand as much as possible.
  2. B

This is Disgusting (Story Related)

I dont get this mentality at all. So you want to know the consequences of your actions before you make a decision, well yeah we would all love to know that in life, it would make it a darn site easier, but thats not how things work. You make your choices hoping for the best but not actually...
  3. B

13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

Decapitated the SOB. Not giving a good name for us Witchers with his methods.
  4. B

[Spoiler] Battle for Kaer Morhen is insane!

One of my favourite quests in the game, from the whole set up to getting revenge afterwards was brilliant. Reminded me a lot of the end battle of the LOTR: Two Towers. Epic quest line.
  5. B

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Things I would like expanded/changed in an enhanced addition: - Expansion and greater conversations with Eridin, (the Cave of dreams quest would have been great for this) - More Triss interaction in the final third - Final fight with Eridin to be made harder - Iorveth inclusion in some way -...
  6. B

Using Ciri

TO be honest they are fine as they are. They were there to showcase Ciri's skills and show her power, show you the story from her perspective but also be interactive so you got feel why she is considered special. They weren't exactly my fave parts of the game but they were short and sweet which...
  7. B

Your Favorite Gwent Card Set, Cards & Strategy

Nice find, played one game and won! 100% record at Gwent time to stop playing!!
  8. B

Eredin is really nothing in terms of difficulty, why are bosses so easy?

Yeah DM. Like any boss though once you get the hang of their "patern" they become pretty easy. I miss-timed several roles though and his magic bolts punch pretty hard. Eredin seems easy on any level though.
  9. B

Well difficulty will always be subjective for one person to another, but Caranthir killed me more than any other boss I think, what difficulty were you playing on?
  10. B

Imlerith and Caranthir were tough, epic fights (well on the difficulty I was playing on anyway) as well as that first one you fight with Kiera, but Eredin was kind of easy in comparison. Shame really but the Imlerith one was probably the best one in terms of story as well after what happened at...
  11. B

The "Evolution" of Gore in Witcher franchise - 14min VIDEO

Fair enough I guess everyone will have their preference on this.
  12. B

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+1 to #TeamTriss
  13. B

The "Evolution" of Gore in Witcher franchise - 14min VIDEO

I liked them in W2 but didnt you find them a bit jarring to go from combat to a cut scene, sometimes with no context to the actual fight, in W3 they at least happen in real time and dont cut away from the actual fight.
  14. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Yeah maybe its as simple as that, didnt really bother me at the time just saw it again and struck me that it was a Nilfgaard soldier she killed, but then the dude had just loped off her horses head so well within her rights to be fair.
  15. B

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Is there a reason why Yen is seen killing a Nilfgaard soldier in the opening cinematic? I never quite understood the reasoning or remember if it was explained when she was actually working with the Nilfgaardians? Did I miss something obvious?
Top Bottom