Recent content by Bosparano

+
  1. B

Intermittent Game Crash on i9-13900K

It's never for a long time - I think the longest was about 20 minutes or something like that. Performance is excellent while it runs: At some point it just Crashes to desktop without any warning - one moment you are in a smooth firefight, the next moment I see my desktop and the crash reporter...
  2. B

Interesting. May be a combination of factors then, making the troubleshooting so much more fun for whoever has to track this. OS: Windows 11 GC: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Mainboard: Asus PRIME Z690-A Ram: 128 GB Running on M2-SSD Latest updates on everything
  3. B

Hi Everybody, I have the issue of the game crashing intermittently on my gaming computer with an Intel i9-13900K CPU. Current testing shows that it is a problem with the cores model of that CPU: It comes with two different kinds of cores (Efficiency cores and Performance cores). Without any...
  4. B

On Itemization & Crafting

The current itemization system is kind of broken. Crafting useful gear is really expensive, the weapon drop rate and level progression means that anything awesome craft for yourself gets outpaced by a common or uncommon weapon / armor real quick. The upgrade system is even more useless, as...
  5. B

CDPR, allow max level on all attributes please.

While not as intended by the maker, they have zero memory masking - you can get infinite attribute points using cheat engine. Let's say you have 3 points to spend: - CE: Start new search - CE: Search for number 3 - Game: Spend one point - CE: Search for number 2 - Game: Spend one point - CE...
  6. B

Thoughts on Combat AI

Hey Folks, while driving through the outback and bullying the local Militech forces I just snapped and felt the need to write a little on Combat-AI and encounters. I know, I know, it's been said frequently enough - the AI is bad. I'm writing this to go a bit more into specifics where I see...
  7. B

What is the attack which take huge chunk of my health?

Sounds like a headshot with a weapon that has a high headshot damage modifier and high base damage. Add in some boni to crit damage and some perks and there you are.
  8. B

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

Definitely on board with incremental upgrades. Proper modding support would be a great step forward and I'd expect that to be a baseline upgradae of the core game (not a DLC you pay for). Short term, I'd hope for Bugfixes and UI improvements. I would also prefer not a long string of small/minor...
  9. B

Where have all the side-quests gone?

Heya, one of the things I really, really, really loved about Witcher III was how intricate the side-quests were. They all told a story, sometimes in multiple acts. Decisions mattered, your execution of tasks mattered. Your morals were put to the test, living in a grey world where there is no...
  10. B

Stats and how they work

I'm currently rather confused about how stats actually work. Example: Crit Chance - +15% Crit Chance from Cyberware - +60% Crit Chance from Equipment (4x +15% on chest) - Stats Summary: 61% Crit Chance Adding more crit on other gear has no effect on stats summary Now I use a legendary Pistol...
  11. B

Equipping for Style

Heya, one of the things I like the most is the visual impact, the clothing styles in the game. It's an awesome differentiator between let's say Pacifica and the City Center. Playing with lots of pedestrians, it gives a totally different flair. Of course that also makes it loads of fun to style...
  12. B

Unconscious Enemies Can Still Be Killed

Yeah, that would be ideal, but often enough I miss it until they start their moaning when I lift them, at which point it's too late.
  13. B

Unconscious Enemies Can Still Be Killed

Unconscious Enemy becomes unkillable once lifted Call me a bastard, but I like disabling enemies and then putting a silenced bullet in their head (great for my Cold Blood skill experience). However, the moment I lift them (e.g. To drag them out of sight), they become immortal.
  14. B

More Useful "Trash" Trait

The Trash Trait Really? A trait that does nothing but save a bit time scrapping by auto-scrapping trash items? Given that we can literally scrap anywhere - much appreciated - I see little to none benefit in this trait. Could we extend it, give it some mechanics advantage or make that baseline...
  15. B

Crafting Needs Keybinding

Crafting Needs Keybinding Honestly, why does the craft button not have a keybinding? For example "F" by default? It's a bother in case of me wanting to craft multiple items, as I need to keep moving my mouse. Or whenever I need to create ammunition.
Top Bottom