Recent content by BrutaleBent

+
  1. BrutaleBent

A New Saga Begins

Just two things; don't be epic exclusive, don't require epic launcher and/or DRM. Meeting those low expectations, I can be hyped af for this! :D
  2. BrutaleBent

Nudity - A False Promise

Yeah, re-enable nudity - even if it has to be a "DLC" you have to actively click and download, that enables the toggle in options... I mean, what's the point of the CC if there's no nudity? Jesus, while I love the game, this is just poor fucking form, even if it's a very minor thing in the end...
  3. BrutaleBent

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Sure, but as I said, the target specs usually set the end framework, and any changes beyond that, usually incur larger performance hits for better graphics, in that framework. Now, if the product was targeted higher powered systems, like the new consoles, there would be wholly new possibilities...
  4. BrutaleBent

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Yeah, I get that - and I'm pretty sure few people thinks otherwise. However, I am worried that we'll see a pretty huge downgrade, akin to TW3 - when comparing 2013 and 2014 demo to the end product - where the we'll end up seeing a 'yuuuge' loss of graphical fidelity, because of the lower specs...
Top Bottom