Recent content by bubbamotion

+
  1. B

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

ok, i bought the enhanced edition and the game came with a booklet how to installl the game and a play-by-play guide. i didnt get an instruction manual, so i dont know what pain, bleeding, and incineration does. also, does anyone use the club/morning star?? what are those weapons for? i just got...
  2. B

Movies are just a black screen.

thank you for all the help...after disabling the items from tha ATI panel, the game actually worked! i really appreciate your help and your quick responses...id kiss you but im married and im a guy
  3. B

thanks for reviewing my stuff...i appreciate it. i have had my friend who knows computers help me out with this, but i have occupied his time too much to call him and ask him where the ATI panel is. anyway you could help me out there too?when you say upgrade video card...u mean to buy another...
  4. B

i tried all the stuff you wanted me too and i still have a black screen.here is what my pc wizard displays like the help page said to do:ok...i need to restate my problem - after the cut video, the screen is all black except for the play options (which appear in white text) such as difficulty or...
  5. B

ok...i downloaded the hotfix and i still have a problem trying to see what i am doing. after i choose the difficulty it starts the prolog story....and at first i can see the sky which looks like a light gray and the rest of the environment is black and has a lighter shade for an outline. i see...
  6. B

i bought the game at wal-mart and i have the black screen too. i downloaded the latest drivers for my vid card and i even downloaded the windows xp service pack 2. i am STILL having the same problems as before. all my specs meet the minimum and recommended amount...why wont my game work? is...
Top Bottom