Recent content by BWxPurpSmoke

+
  1. BWxPurpSmoke

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

But a thing of beauty will never fade away... Hey, you still have people playing and modding Skyrim after a decade. I was thinking that game would fade away (or be replaced) after five years, but it continues to prove it's mettle and merit after all this time. You know another game that does...
  2. BWxPurpSmoke

What about Multiplayer?

You make a good point. When Peter Molyneux pitched us Fable, he wasn't telling us the things that were put into the game, he was telling us all the things he imagined you could do with the vision of Fable's world. A lot of us couldn't tell the difference between fantasy (both of the game and in...
  3. BWxPurpSmoke

What about Multiplayer?

If the logic is Bioware tanking rep after a handful of games, why does it take CDPR to render them tanked after one? You're right, and I'm just as appalled as you. I'm not saying I disagree with the assessment that CP2077 tanked on what it promised to deliver, but it's unfair to say that CDPR...
  4. BWxPurpSmoke

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

I should've been more specific. In the game, we get a sense that there are cosmetic modifications (of varying degrees) for any body modification, like a car. In addition, that special gun you can find (which I believe had illegal modifications?) was a pretty cool tip of the hat to what else is...
  5. BWxPurpSmoke

What about Multiplayer?

I'm sorry, this post thread reminded me of something Jim Mora Playoffs! - YouTube Multiplayer?? You wanna talk about Multiplayer!? I just hope they can finish the game! In all seriousness, if and when multiplayer does come to this game, I sincerely hope that they iron the kinks out with the...
  6. BWxPurpSmoke

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

Lol, I wouldn't say all crafting should be removed. You could make an argument that a tech junkie class could pull up a crafting bench and make mods to their new arm implant or gun they just purchased on the fly with no issue. The issue becomes, as you mentioned, the genre blending and...
  7. BWxPurpSmoke

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

As a PC player, and someone who is revisiting W1, I could agree with you. I could defend CDPR and give them the benefit of the doubt in saying that this could be equivalent to the Witcher 1 in terms of development on a new title. I remember reviews when W1 came out, specifically XPlay's. The...
  8. BWxPurpSmoke

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

Not to beat on a dead horse, but it's also a prime example of what you get when teams work in silos to fill a pipeline with unrealistic deadlines.
  9. BWxPurpSmoke

From the early issues people were having from larger save files just collecting random items in game, this feature would've only added more problems. However, I understand your argument for modification and adding additional elements for crafting. I was hoping for a worthwhile investment going...
  10. BWxPurpSmoke

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

An impressive list of fixes. Thank you. Keep it coming!
  11. BWxPurpSmoke

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Thank you for the update and continued work
Top Bottom