Recent content by Camaban

+
  1. C

My hunch on next month Meta

Ardal and Usurper only rose in popularity because of Folstet and DJ, since they can more or less counter them. They are a necessary evil, since the devs refused to hotfix this very broken leaders releases in this patch, and MAYBE only will deal with them in te end of the month. I get they won't...
  2. C

Why Gwent is not popular?

Too much changes, and a lot of them no one asked for. Don't get me wrong, TCGs and CCGs are always evolving, but CDPR make so many changes that in the end everyone is a bit lost or disappointed, or both. They just announced they are changis around TWO HUNDRED cards in the next patch, between...
  3. C

unranked balancing question and general questions about this game...

1)Unranked has no balance, really. I’ve learned the hard way that ranked is where you will fight persons with your skill. In unranked you may fight from the oldest experts to just accounts barely created . 2)As I said, in ranked mode you will have an easier time. The unranked is a very scary and...
  4. C

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Hs... interactive? That game is everything except that, and please, no RNG excess, that is the most disgusting thing there (I'm looking at you, Yogg-Saron !), and woud be terrible to get it in Gwent. The infamous Midwinter update brought a lot of 'create/discover/RNG things' and we saw how it...
  5. C

How we got here

I've played Hearthstone for quite some time (more than 3 years), and the " cartoon/child look" is not the worst part. The meta is always INCREDIBLY stale and balance is non existent, to the point that altought bad in it, gwent can even seems ok compared. Blizzard/Activision idea of balance...
  6. C

How we got here

I consider myself a novice in Gwent (played old version, played homecoming only for 2-3 hours and trying again now). My biggest issue with the game atm is the balance, even if not OP, some things are incredibly unfun to play against (basically... Mosnters faction), and the game was 'dumbed' to...
  7. C

Questions from a player returning (again)

Hi I've played the "old" gwent, and when Homecoming hit live, I've tried again, but couldn't like it as much as I liked the previous version of the game. Since this new vampire expansion was being appraised, so, i've here to try again, and, oh boy, where do I start? 1) So, there's no...
  8. C

After coming back to HC after the Beta and my few cents about the game.

Found them on some Scoiatell decks (movement and traps), in some monsters deathrattle ones, in NR (can't remember exactley, but probably was engine) and in a LOT os Skellige, not only Crach decks. I'm only talking about my experience in the game (veeeeery lame, by the way), not saying is the...
  9. C

After coming back to HC after the Beta and my few cents about the game.

Kinda like this to me . I've started to play again recently, and after I saw this " spear / shiled artifacts things", I could only ask "why? what's the point in creating two clearly unbalanced neutral engines "? I'm really trying to get hyped with relearning the game , but this damned spear...
  10. C

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

No offense, but that's exactly what i've been TRYING to do, with questionable sucess.
  11. C

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

I've started to play again less than two weeks ago, and it's been a chore to try to play again. My experience so far are : big monsters, big monsters, big monsters, a deathratle monsters, big monsters, big monsters, scoiatell buf, oh, a big msontes again, and now and then a pain in the ass...
  12. C

Question about Profile Portraits , Titles and Borders.

I'm a returning player myself, so, don't have all the answers, but : Portraits - you get them raising your rank, or in some cases, in the reward books. Tiles - some achievements/contracts give you titles, check them Borders... oh, I dunno...
  13. C

I need some help for my thesis

Answered
  14. C

No balancing or new cards for another month?

Took the words right from my head. We haven't seen a serious balance patch in a while,and we'll have to wait another month (if we're lucky, only one more, but, who knows...) of a crap stale and ubalanced meta because of eight persons in a championship. So nice from CDPR.
  15. C

Season of the Elves has started!

Exactly this. Around 25-30 days ago they promised balance changes, now, they promise a roadmap. To a game that like to boast it's "beta" tag, the devs are pretty reluctant in making necessary balance changes. And sometimes they seems more worried in creating an "esport scene" than having an...
Top Bottom