Recent content by CamilCorbeau

+
  1. CamilCorbeau

Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

PS4 v1.11 Same issue with Crash. After save/craft/load/craft/load/craft/load/craft/load Crash got good enough stats and is not flickering. That is until I put a silencer on it, then tooltip disappears completly. And I have an exclamation mark over it since I got it from River. However, I've got...
  2. CamilCorbeau

New (?) Epistrophy quest bug

PS4 v1.11 I have exactly same issue. It seems I will have to complete this quest watching Delamain answers on youtube -.-
  3. CamilCorbeau

Clothing and Mod Slots

Clothing should have no base stats at all (including armor rating), just mod slots to put the stats into. This way the item level wouldn't matter. You could just swap mods for better ones when you level up. Number of slots should be constant, depending only on the clothing rarity like it is...
  4. CamilCorbeau

Couple Things I Noticed

12 Intelligence + Datamine Virtuoso perk + Access Points level 6 or above + right character level (it seems that with higher level you get more rare items/hacks) + some luck. The above is enought to get legendary hacks without maxing Intelligence. My NetWatch Netdriver Mk.5 is already filled...
  5. CamilCorbeau

[Spoilers] Sinnerman

I hate that there is no way to change the outcome of this quest and to save Joshua. Why CDPR? Why?! I have nailed him to the cross for the best reward... and it still haunts me...
  6. CamilCorbeau

Murk Man car missing?

I got it! :) I checked the place after completing Queen of the Highway and the container was there. At last! Relocation of the camp could have been a trigger... or not. :p Colby CX410 Butte still not on the spot.
  7. CamilCorbeau

Rescuing Saul - small bug

I didn't make a silent entrance but I wanted to leave the place trought the drainpipe. Unfortunately, at the end of the pipe I found only gratings that I couldn't interact with.
  8. CamilCorbeau

Nekotama, useless

Forget Nekomata, go Grad instead. For Nekomata shaking I blame perks. I don't know which ones exactly but it wasn't shaking so baddly at first... Not exactly the sniper riffle but if you are up to Tech weapons try Widow Maker (iconic precision riffle). With good scope it's almost same good. It...
  9. CamilCorbeau

Riders in the storm Ps4

I am just in the middle of this quest. I have it on the pause and came here to see if it is a known bug. Since I have get out of the car, V reacts as he was in the safe zone. I can't use guns, I can't mark enemies, I hear the sound when they discover me but cybertech doesn't trigger nor I don't...
  10. CamilCorbeau

wakako dialog not playing at intro of "Sinnerman" quest, can anyone give me a run down on what shes saying?

PS4 v1.11 polish language - also missing the same part mentioned above. Wakako doesn't move her lips and there are no subtitles.
  11. CamilCorbeau

Reproducible bug: Rollercoaster Love side job disappearance

v1.11 and not fixed. Does it count to the "Greetings from Pacifica!" achievement? I don't know yet how much angry I should be. (thx @CS554 for confirmation it doesn't count) I don't see any plot correlation with "Double Life" so it has to be bug.
  12. CamilCorbeau

[spoiler] UKRYTE misje poboczne (side-questy) - KOMPENDIUM

@R_M_B dzięki. Na pewno sprawdzę. :) Do listy warto dorzucić jeszcze "Only Pain". Niestety nie zanotowałem sobie polskiej nazwy a w dzienniku za cholerę nie mogę znaleźć... https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Only_Pain
  13. CamilCorbeau

Hotfix 1.11

This NCPD quest hasn't been fixed. When you complete it, it still stays in tracker and journal. I can't get rid of it. I have even got the achivement, as it was my last side quest in Badlands but still on tracker... UPDATE: After save/load and trying it for a few times, I've managed to complete...
  14. CamilCorbeau

Can't hit enemies with Smart Weapons

And I came to this thread because I had issues with none other than Skippy. :D I didn't know about that immunity of some enemies. Thx @SakariFoxx for pointing it out. However, I discovered that immunity or not, you always hit from very close distance. ;P I don't like smart guns anyway. A lot...
Top Bottom