Recent content by cannabination

+
  1. cannabination

Spoiler - Kerry's guitar

True, but the only thing that would've been needed to make this realistic is like five minutes of conversation with a guitar player or maybe ten minutes on wikipedia.
  2. cannabination

'Queen of the Highway' reward car

Yeah, no one will ever get that car until they're just doing it because no one ever does.
  3. cannabination

Throwing hand grenades

Middle mouse button.
  4. cannabination

Was stealth takedown updated in hotfix?

Wild, I have over 200 hours in and have never seen this animation. I've grabbed enemies as their detection eye turns to an exclamation point, grabbed them from atop cover, and grabbed them around corners... there must be a very specific set of circumstances that needs to line up for that.
  5. cannabination

New Game Roadmap?

At this point this forum is half people in various stages of grief because of the sky all over the ground and half people saying they like their sky broken.
  6. cannabination

Headwears and hairs

In one of my playthroughs I found a hat with no graphic. Wearing it didn't affect my hair at all, so that's what I wore for most of the game. It would be cool if someone could find that model and cook up a legendary 3 slot version.
  7. cannabination

The one flavor shop that's open for business in NC [nsfw?]

I somehow didn't notice that when I did the quest on two playthroughs, lol. I was thinking it was actually unrelated to anything, I had to look it up. Ty for the jog-jog(heh).
  8. cannabination

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

Yes. All of this. It isn't that I couldn't romance Panam on my female playthrough, it's that she said the exact same things as when I could romance her on the male playthrough. I don't want every character to be bi, I want the relationships to feel like they have some meaning. What's the point...
  9. cannabination

Stupid minimap

Yup. The AI of... well, everything is kinda dumb too.
  10. cannabination

Cut content still in the game

I'm really having a hard time with all the folks arguing that there isn't obviously missing content when there are industry standard features that have been announced by the devs that are not in the game. Not to mention all the stuff that was supposed to make this the deepest and most immersive...
  11. cannabination

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

"Well, we messed up, guys. Should we fix it and pretend nothing happened? Oh I know, let's not fix it and blame the people doing our job for free."
  12. cannabination

Hop on a car and ride around

I dig the flatbed box trucks. I found one that has a nice long path from the city center onto the freeway in a loop around the city that was a nice ride.
  13. cannabination

More lockdowns.. vertical lockdown missions?

Lol, the outfits will be released July 23rd and will be bugged until New Years.
  14. cannabination

More lockdowns.. vertical lockdown missions?

Don't forget Die Hard. I really hope they do some cool stuff with megabuildings, the ability to buy one and outfit it with shops, tenants, and defensive measures acquired through your playthrough would be sweet. Especially if implemented with some sort of faction rep system so there would be...
Top Bottom