Recent content by CaptainMainwaring

+
  1. CaptainMainwaring

PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

Guess I won't be updating then. Really just pathetic from CDPR. Reputation well and truly in the toilet.
  2. CaptainMainwaring

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

But ultimately it did release and CDPR has done a pretty poor job of trying to redeem those versions and therefore their image. Obviously on this forum and people who still follow the game, my opinion is very much a minority. But I stand by that consumers should be treated better and the...
  3. CaptainMainwaring

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Old Gen definitely feels like it's being left behind in a sense. Damn shame how this was all handled. Probably shouldn't have been released at all on those systems but it did and the reaction and fixes implemented aren't exactly shining examples of redemption on a flawed product. If you're...
  4. CaptainMainwaring

REDstreams #2

The focus seems to be on the next-gen upgrade as the main affair. I'm hoping they've also put focus on Xbox One and PS4 systems. The game still has quite a lot of issues on those systems.
  5. CaptainMainwaring

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

A Couple more on my journeys.
  6. CaptainMainwaring

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Back messing about with the photo mode.
  7. CaptainMainwaring

Next patch rampant speculations

Huh Hello Games went radio silent after the disaster of a launch and for 3 months worked their arses off fixing the game and bringing promised content to the game free of charge. They then continued this and continue to this day. 5 years of content updates. All free of charge. Their reputation...
  8. CaptainMainwaring

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

Not a penny. Not unless the base game is significantly improved from it's current state. If they want to gain trust back they have to go the NMS route IMO.
  9. CaptainMainwaring

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

What CDPR considers a workable state and what I and perhaps others consider a workable state are worlds apart. But it's literally the bare minimum CDPR should be doing. Hello Games whilst working with a much less complex and smaller in scope game with a group of 25+ Devs fixed their massive fuck...
  10. CaptainMainwaring

People expect a better game than we've been given. NMS was the same they released a buggy game played with the truth in their marketing about the game and have had very up and down communication with players. The fact they said we'd get free dlcs pre-launch means jack. They are simply "goodies"...
  11. CaptainMainwaring

This stream is honestly just kinda sad. Doesn't sound at all like they are aiming for big changes in the core game. This isn't going to be a No Mans Sky type turnaround. It'll be simply getting the game to a workable and in their opinion good place plus the Free and honestly weak DLC and then if...
  12. CaptainMainwaring

Now playing [music]

King Geedorah take me to your leader quick to claim he no snake like me neither. V. Vaughn The travelling Vaudeville Villain. On Doomsday, ever since the womb Til I'm back where my brother went, that's what my tomb will say. Right above my government; Dumile Either unmarked or engraved...
  13. CaptainMainwaring

Now playing [music]

We doing Sea Shanties/sailor songs?
Top Bottom