Recent content by ChallengerV8

+
  1. ChallengerV8

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I believe Takemura only used Dex to find V, and killed him because he was simply useless thereafter, and he was involved in Konpeki Plaza. Takemura was on exile already at this point, and he needed V for his personal revenge on Yorinobu.
  2. ChallengerV8

From a Fan to the fans.

Never crashed in my 120 hours gameplay.
  3. ChallengerV8

So this new patch is going well......lol

Never ever had any bug like this in my 120 hours playthrough. I get this feeling people are intentionally doing some bullshit to later post videos like this.
  4. ChallengerV8

[𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧] 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗬.

Okay. I will tell you my story. I spotted Judy at Lizzies when I went to see Evelyn for the first time. Then we met "in the basement" to see braindance and we met Judy in person. I fell in love with her straight away! The way she looked, the way she had her make up on, and that smile while she...
  5. ChallengerV8

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

I also felt the game is too short. Main story is a handful of missions. They are long and complex but it's too little of them. I did 330 hours to complete RDR2 100%, and only 120 hours to finish everything in Cyberpunk 2077.
  6. ChallengerV8

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Hey hey, nobody said it's another happy ending story. It's the journey you have been through and choices you made that count. Bad ending will stay in your head forever while happy ending will be forgotten, cause there are dozens of stories that end up good. Mafia's main character Tommy Angelo...
  7. ChallengerV8

What did you like the most about Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Hi. My first post here. Created an account to share my feelings. I didn't anticipate this game much - because futuristic, "cyber" setting was not really my favourite. I was into more realistic stuff. I did preordered it however I knew CD Project Red will not fail and deliver great game again -...
Top Bottom