Recent content by chaosapiant

+
  1. chaosapiant

Witcher 3 Physical on GOG?

I'm almost positive that my collector's edition of W3 included a game code for GOG.com. Not 100% sure on the other 2 games.
  2. chaosapiant

Geralt's amulet (book spoiler)

Just finished these damn books, and completely forgot about the medallions she took from Bonhart. Thank you!
  3. chaosapiant

Geralt's amulet (book spoiler)

Geralt's amulet (book spoiler) Not sure if this has been asked before, but is Geralt's wolf medallion in the Witcher games the one that Fringilla Vigo gave to him in the books? I don't remember him getting another one after that one, and not sure if this question has been asked/answered...
  4. chaosapiant

Skyrim Mods Wow! Can Witcher 3 acheive this?

I've been playing a heavily modded Skyrim for over 700 hours, and it's certainly beautiful, but it still doesn't look nearly as good as Witcher 2 on Ultra settings. Developers can easily do better than that, they were just hamstrung by the last generation of consoles that they had to develop...
  5. chaosapiant

Choices you've never made in W1/W2 (spoilers)

I'm more concerned with what people did or didn't do in the Witcher series, and why. Not really interested in people's petty debates on what they do or do not consider terrorists. That seems like something worthy enough for it's own thread.
  6. chaosapiant

Not inviting anyone but Zoltan is another one i'm guilty of. He's too much of a "main" character to sideline him for secondary characters like Carmen or Thaler. Especially since Shani was actually seeing Thaler at some point, which is weird and gross.
  7. chaosapiant

It's funny that you say never trust the succubus because if you give it a shot, your opinion may change.
  8. chaosapiant

That is definitely one improvement of W2 over W1, is that W1 still had actual bad choices. Not save Zoltan? Let Thaler die? I can't be that callous myself. W2, aside from troll/succubus killing, which i'll never do, has no choices I wouldn't consider, because as mentioned above they are...
  9. chaosapiant

Choices you've never made in W1/W2 (spoilers) This thread is about the roads not taken in Witcher 1 or 2. As in, certain choices in the games that we simply cannot bring ourselves to make, no matter how many times we play these games. Having just beaten W1 again for the 6th time, there are a...
  10. chaosapiant

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I can run W2 on Ultra sans Ubersampling now on my GTX 660, and i'm still going to upgrade my PC for W3. It's over a year away, and what is top of the line now will be much more reasonably priced in another year from now. I can't wait!
  11. chaosapiant

Witcher1 choices in Witcher3

I'm actually a fan of how the changes affected W2; minor and subtle but definitely noticeable. With a 100 hour open world game, i'd hate for them to over reach, just to end up with redundant choices/consequences such as the Mass Effect series. I DO want to see how they take into account the...
  12. chaosapiant

Real English Subtitles

Well...when you put it THAT way, I can tolerate it now. I didn't realize it was actually a "thing" that that's all he says when leaving conversations, and "I should go" is a classic meme that is actually funny.
  13. chaosapiant

Real English Subtitles

I see your point, and agree with you. I guess i'm looking for something more in the middle. I know we can't have a direct word for word translation, because that would not make sense. But I WOULD like something closer. Like when Geralt says "biiv eye" every single time he leaves a...
  14. chaosapiant

The Witcher 1 has to be the most annoying game ever!

The two most important potions you should have at all times are Swallow and Tawny Owl. I keep those two potions almost always on Geralt when in "danger zones" and rarely have any issues with any monsters at all, and this is on hard mode. The only difficult fight, imo, is The Beast, because the...
  15. chaosapiant

Real English Subtitles

The Wither 2 seems solid but I am referring to the first game.
Top Bottom