1. -Charon-79

Why the person above you should be banned

^banished for forgetting to banish the previous mate
  2. -Charon-79

^banned for diverted attempt to steal spoons from someone
  3. -Charon-79

Hit the road, Jesting Jack, and don't you ban back no more, no more no more....
  4. -Charon-79

Coming back to Cyberpunk.

Never completed the game and still on a break. So far, I'm waiting for more patch to come and, why not, some interesting DLC ( I mean, cosmectics aren't really what I'm looking for, for this game... *Cross fingers* ) Wait and see, for now... So... I'm just gonna sit on the dock of the bay...
  5. -Charon-79

Tell a secret about the person above you.

He's not a real moderator, he fooled you all, mates
  6. -Charon-79

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

E) Game I’ll put aside until one day, I remember I had it... Truth is, this is already what I've done. I'm just waiting for more improvements before I pay attention to it again
  7. -Charon-79

Now playing [music]

8. -Charon-79

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

This roomba is kinda cool, I really like the sweetness of its melodic voice, really... The perfect babysitter for Tourette's kids 😏 😏 :sneaky:
  9. -Charon-79

Is this bug intentional?

Well, my guess for the missing guitar is just people doing some "air guitar" aaaaaaaaaaaand, so the floor is probably doing some... let's call it "air floor" :sneaky:
  10. -Charon-79

DLC Ideas

To be honest, before expecting any kind of DLC, I'd prefer that they focus on fixing the game because, if it’s to get some DLCS that add bugs in abundance and that we'll have to wait for patches, again, before we can fully enjoy the game, it’s not worth it
  11. -Charon-79

I can't take a picture with kids in Photo Mode?

Well, I know there are some weirdos with weirds thoughts and all kinda shits running through their minds but, I never liked the fact that there is censorship in a game intended primarily for +18...
  12. -Charon-79

Bug Dump - Screenshots of bugs and glitches

No comment
  13. -Charon-79

never gonna BAN you up
  14. -Charon-79

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

PEGI 18 :sneaky:
  15. -Charon-79

Deer, oh dear deer ban
Top Bottom