Recent content by ChouquetteSucree

+
  1. ChouquetteSucree

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I only made plans to not die until April, That's putting me in an embarassing position, thank you very much CDPR !!!!! No seriously that's all for the better, all my support to this decision and you guys. I hope it means they're planning on making the world very interactive. I get depressed...
  2. ChouquetteSucree

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Small, throwaway ennemies at every corner. Give me a good, significant fight every 30 minutes rather than vagues of small ones every 2 minutes. Any day of the week. That shit annoyed me so much in The Witcher 3. Every quest would break its flow to make us kill drowners or some stuff. To give a...
  3. ChouquetteSucree

Weekly Poll - 10/4/2019 - Story Themes

I'm most interested in that "gangster movie" feel, I have to say. And I like science-fiction the best when it's still very close to our own world and issues. I much prefer Cyberpunk or Post-apocalyptic, as opposed to heroic fantasy or space opera, for example. Finally, I like "slice of life"...
  4. ChouquetteSucree

Why there will be at least 7-8 side activities in Cyberpunk 2077

Fighting bandits in their camp is the most repetitive thing I can imagine. It's something that you've been doing the whole game and the whole main story, but less fun or interesting. Espacially since fighting lesser ennemies is something CDPR have you do all the time and in almost every quest...
  5. ChouquetteSucree

Why there will be at least 7-8 side activities in Cyberpunk 2077

Couldn't agree more. A big open-world game with such a detailed and full of life city deserves some real, substancial interactivity. I'm frankly tired of these big open-world games that just look nice, but turns out there is nothing to do in there. Again agree 100%, the ones you described are...
  6. ChouquetteSucree

About the Immersion & Lifesim Elements

That's why that kind of stuff should be on the optional side imo. If you're gonna do a slow animation on a gameplay loop that players are going to repeat hundreds of times... yeah, not the best idea. Pacing is important, some like it fast, some like it slow, it's better to let the players be...
  7. ChouquetteSucree

About the Immersion & Lifesim Elements

Exact same. Since they really insisted on the word "immersion", I really hope they thought about this sort of stuff. These little interactions and some simple mini-games / activites are always a criteria to decide if an open-world is truly detailed and worthwhile for me. Open-worlds in general...
  8. ChouquetteSucree

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

That's beginning to be a lot of "generally" disappointing news about Cyberpunk if you ask me. I also understand people telling others to be careful about the words they use and to not take anything for granted until they say "confirmed". But you also have to be careful what you talk about ! No...
  9. ChouquetteSucree

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

So in the Q.A they kind of reassured me on my biggest fear about the game, which would be that there is not going to be a whole lot going on with the open-world Without going into detail, they said there would be smaller things to do, too, with good variety. I guess you can except some "slice...
  10. ChouquetteSucree

Weekly Poll - 7/26/2019 - Music

Jazz of course ! Which is obvious if you know my avatar hehe
  11. ChouquetteSucree

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Oh, didn't know that. When i Heard the news I thought it was going to be like, you can bypass conflict with stats and dialogues and maybe sneak around like in Dishonored. If they go as you said, then it's very shallow
  12. ChouquetteSucree

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Having replayed Witcher 3 just now.. there are a few things, design wise, that bothered me. Sometimes it feels like they were afraid the players would not feel stimulated enough, so they threw waves and waves of small ennemies at us. I absolutelty loathe that and hope there is none of that...
  13. ChouquetteSucree

What is the first thing you'll do in Night City?

The thing is, we still don't know what we can actually do in Night City, do we ? It might be an insanely detailed city with a lot of things to do, or it might be one those open-worlds that you can't interact much with. Novigrad was insanely believable as a city, but apart from the quests there...
  14. ChouquetteSucree

More popular than the witcher?

Very good point. While the witcher is a very creative and thought out dark fantasy universe... it's still fantasy; A very oversused setting, especially in RPG games. It's also a bit more "nerdy". while Cyberpunk is kind of niche too, it's fresh and can also appeal to a very broad audience...
  15. ChouquetteSucree

Interior Exploration?

Thanks a lot ! There's something that is bothering me though. It's cool to be able to enter a beautiful, detailed and lively place; but can you actually do stuff there ? I mean, you know, interact a little with the environment, some activity, that sort of thing ? I really like games that push...
Top Bottom