Recent content by choust28

+
  1. C

Loyalty to CD Projekt Red

Awesome Bro :victory:
  2. C

Vrihedd Officer is preforming impossible feats

The problem is the BMCS not officer. Officer are usally only on round 3. Jut getlacerat to kill the BMC and most of mulligan card are dead.
  3. C

Is there anyway to counter ambush or more precisely Toruviel?

Just use francesca, mulligan any card to get ciaran problem solved. If not just move all units ot of toruviel.
  4. C

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Hello Boys and Girls, As a new players, I've been playing gwent since, umm June 24? I'm fairly new to the game, been playing it 1 month - 1 day since i Started. Is gwent a pay to win game? I would say NO. It is not pay to win, pay for faster progression? Yes. Gwent is probably the most...
  5. C

[SK] Legendary Kambi

The recent patch, nerf kambi a little and nerf hjallmar. We lost 7 Points? due to the nerf. With the miniscule amount of people playing kambi, I neve understand why they nerf kambi. I coul understand hjalmar, but kambi? cmon.
  6. C

Queensguard Useless Now?

When fighting aainst NG or Monster, we just have to be smart on summoning the QG. Anyway there is a lot of variation of QG right now, theres discard QG, Longboat QG. Even Kambi QG. , I feel the Kambi QG is thebest deck, but hardest to pull off. I'm playing Kambi Axe myself, So i pretty much...
  7. C

Is Monsters Most Peoples Favorite Faction?

Monsters. Its easier to see the synergy compared to other decks. i've stopped playing monsters. It gets boring and better player know how to counter it effectively. Whats the best and most fun deck ? I would say SK Kambi. When you pull off the right kambi, you will cry as the rooster burn...
Top Bottom