Recent content by clockworkslave

+
  1. clockworkslave

When i see a door i want to go in...

no openworld game has ever done it, if CP077 ends up close to the demo shown, how do you expect them to make every door open with meaningful content behind said door. unrealistic expectations imo
  2. clockworkslave

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

as long as theres a meaningful story that explores them as a faction, i don't feel we necessarily need to join them. i think thats what will happen mostly, as we're V so thats a specific story that CDPR are telling, we can shape it, guide it but ultimately we're a solo/tech/NR who will rub...
  3. clockworkslave

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

i wish it was done and getting released tomorrow
  4. clockworkslave

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

CDPR will probably have a lot of different types of themes and story telling, give it time. TW3 had comedy, romance, conspiracy, suspense and action. thats more how real life is. personally i don't want just a 'dark blade runner' world all the time, i want contrast. if im playing a game for...
  5. clockworkslave

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

i i like it, from a lore perspective it would make sense something like that would exist. also im sure on hard it still wont be easy. lets see how they balance it, if it has limited rounds or comes in at late game it may not be an issue.
  6. clockworkslave

i took it that the corp has money, the bot and covoy wasnt that important as they can be replaced. but the corps integrity/security is whats important, so she just wanted the mole. it made sense to me
  7. clockworkslave

F*** and S***. That's roughly half of the vocabulary in the future.

i disagree, ive been in a near miss car accident and we stopped and i got out, very deep in shock and to let off the tension i was like' fuck me, that was close.' and soon we were laughing and just happy to be ok. problem is the games use of language suited my perspective, but not yours. maybe...
  8. clockworkslave

F*** and S***. That's roughly half of the vocabulary in the future.

yeah i recently watched the whole series, and i really enjoyed it but i never really liked them using 'frack'. it wasnt a deal breaker but made them seem kinda childlike almost, or naive even. i get the point of over using swear words but it can go the other way to, if you cant come up with...
  9. clockworkslave

as some ppl don't like the sponginess of enemies, maybe to give some variety, make modifiers to the difficulty. so instead of just hard/medium/easy and making enemies take more hits. make a 'glass canon' difficulty where you and NPC's can be killed quickly. but give others the option to change...
  10. clockworkslave

seems like you can, from this otherwise poor Eurogamer article. When they weren't asking about gender fluid options this was about the only decent bit of info. 'So when you get to the city's walls, or boundary, you can go beyond that? Weber: You can still go a little... well, not a little, you...
  11. clockworkslave

personally loved it, really looking forward to it. if i had to nitpick, only things that bothered me was the water effect when you dunked the scav underwater looked a bit weak, but that could be unfinished. and car drived a little too smooth, just a little more roughness or feedback would be...
  12. clockworkslave

Side-Quest Suggestions Thread

what about a quest where an AI contacts you because it wants help to create a body. first it enters your mind and talks to you gives you quests, (a call back to Olgierd von Everec quest line) then you build it a basic body. and over time adding biological parts to the body, until its as human...
  13. clockworkslave

Are you doing your CYBERPUNK READING homework, kids?

im a big fan of Snowcrash, i really like the idea of a virus passed through language. it has some other interesting ideas, the protagonist delivering pizzas hooking on to cars while skating. mototrbikes with smart wheels that mold around any surface, the metaverse a little bit like RP1's...
  14. clockworkslave

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

some great examples, i love both those actors. Ive also seen both movies, the original sicario was great looking forward to the 2nd. Pena's character in end of watch while well portrayed, he mainly talks about being mexican and didn't really sound like that. which is fine for the movie, as it...
  15. clockworkslave

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

to take this thread in a different direction, but on the same subject. what would some of you consider good examples of a latino character that doesn't feel stereotypical? just thinking highlighting positives instead of negatives can shed more light on it.
Top Bottom