Recent content by Cloud_guy1

+
  1. C

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

"but but but it was never downgraded. It was CGI or target render". There you have it guys. Studio head himself is admitting that the game was downgraded. Should've done before pre orders but at least that something... Will see how the game improves in coming months but will definitely be more...
  2. C

I just can't enjoy the combat

This^^ Not to mention, how its poor graphics and animations are given a free pass. You can't hit enemies through walls, but they can hit you.
  3. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

Linear corridor game that hides blurry textures with overuse of DOF, fog and blur.
  4. C

I just can't enjoy the combat

Every game has different gameplay mechanics. You can't expect to have Dark Souls like pattern in Witcher 3. You HAVE TO learn the mechanics. It's basically what TripWire said about Red Orchestra 2 that, COD has ruined current generation of gamers and now they demand what xyz game had and abc...
  5. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

While I agree that graphics aren't impressive as they initially revealed back in 2013 and that's disappointing but I think it's a bit over dramatic to say that there is no hope for PC gaming. Unreal Tournament, Star Citizen, Total War: Warhammer, Umbra and quite a few other upcoming games are...
  6. C

PC mouse and keyboard controls

Strange to see zero Mouse and Keyboard gameplay from devs but I had no problem with controls in Witcher 2. So any improvement in that department is a good news for me.
  7. C

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

So, that's mysterious day one patch eh? Well, at least we have resolution, frame rates, hairworks and draw distance. Amazing features I tell ya.
  8. C

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

This video sums it up nicely while being respectful.
  9. C

Is Nvidia Gameworks going to ruin this game like the others?

Not at all. So far it seems like Hairworks is the only thing that differentiates PC and Console version. So, that's a good thing. I never had a problem running nVIDIA Gameworks but in some cases I keep them off.
  10. C

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

Pick any version you want. All of them look almost exactly the same. Of course PC version is the best because of a bit higher res textures, higher frame rates, more draw distance etc but it's not night and day as we expected. I'm getting it on PC. Already got first two games on PC with multiple...
  11. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

IGN said story is not that good this time around. I hope he wasn't paying attention.
  12. C

Insider says there was a graphics downgrade.

Don't forget this 2:46
  13. C

STOP DOING THIS TO ME. Every time when someone mentions Thief reboot my heart breaks... Greatest stealth franchise of all time dumbed down for dummies.
  14. C

Source? Sale figures etc?
  15. C

Well, Consoles holding back PCs once again. What else is new. I am glad that at least the game itself is not a train wreck like Watch Dogs. Hopefully they'll won't do exact same thing with Cyberpunk 2077.
Top Bottom