Recent content by clst

+
  1. C

why the trailer of the game make me think about this anime ?

why the trailer of the game make me think about this anime ? When i see the trailer a while ago it's make me think about a anime cybercity oedo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwBXPsetOHM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSTGjmRHps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRb_7W0Ffc i think...
  2. C

Blood and Win No Voices

thx
  3. C

Blood and Win No Voices

the same i play on french no sound p i will reinstall it on english with french sous titre but :(
  4. C

liorveth

liorveth the game is nearly perfect the only thing i wish i find in the game is liorveth path like we do with vernom . they explain it's was remove The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Cut Content Edit A model was worked on internally, and a render of his character was set to be included in the Prima...
  5. C

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

not the same i publish this about content remove in witcher 3 and it's :( because they do vernom and not liorveth >>> i don't speak about saskia because saskia was never create in the first place liorveth was create and quest so the remove 6 quest
  6. C

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

If THERE IS A WITCHER 4 WHAT ARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS? I will begin saying witcher 3 is a diamond nearly perfect there is some bug but in a open world it is normal the team has done a fantastic job . So if there is a witcher 4 there is possiby to do it with ciri as the main protagonist ( but i...
  7. C

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

they already say if there is a next installement of witcher ( witcher 4 ) it will be without geralt ( perhaps ciri perhaps we can create our witcher i don't know we will see ) at this moment we will have cyber punk on 2017 and witcher 4 on 2019 so not before >>we have time to make...
  8. C

new quest : repair kaer morhen

new quest : repair kaer morhen ADD a new quest to have the possibility to repair kaer morhen a quest on the board to encountter a merchand you can paid to repair ker morhen not difficult to add and fun to have wolf shool repaired
  9. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

the game was a overall experience i love it if i listen to me i would stay in this world forever ( finish the game at 100 % all quest , sidequest ? point , armor craft all , gwent ect ) save fame say 2 day of play but i thing if i calculate all i say between 110 and 120 hours of play . the...
  10. C

what lvl you have when you finish the game ?

what lvl you have when you finish the game ? I Just finish it now , i m lvl 35 finsh all the quest ( tresor , hunt , side quest and story ) all explore the map , all the ? point i love the world i could play all the hour you want in this world . bravo cd projekt . the ending isn't the same...
  11. C

One answer to play the game without lag and bug

One answer to play the game without lag and bug hello take 1h and half yesterday to find a build that play well for me 1) reinstall your audio driver the bug for me logistech >> result on no sound and bug audio on the game 2 ) my rig is i7 4770 gtx 780 16 go ram and SSD 3 ) option in...
  12. C

no voices on PC

no voices on PC I BUY THE GOG VERSION a long time ago i preload it install it dl the frecnh language patch and the fix when i run the game no voice on dialogue and cinematic ( no problem on other game i had witcher 2 and witcher 1 install on my pc it run well ) Find the problem it was the...
  13. C

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

waiting is always a taboo for us gamer i preforder the collector edtion waiting to amazon to post it >< next week i tranform into a vampire i wont see the light xd
  14. C

Best companion for Geralt

if you stay true to the book you ll go with yenefer and i f you stay true to the video game saga you will stay with triss after that dandelion follow geralt evrywhere p
  15. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

same there was a live on gamekult france site on the ps4 version between 18h and 19h i stay five minute i change to other because i don't want to spoil my story on the 19 th . because of the work i will take a long time to finish it don't want to down my pleasure
Top Bottom