Recent content by ColdSilence

+
  1. ColdSilence

The illusion of time pressure

I've completely halted the main missions and I'm compelled to clear all the important NCPD side jobs and gigs.
  2. ColdSilence

Crouch Button Conflict

:ROFLMAO: That's messed up. I'd be elated if they fix this in the 1.07 patch, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's much later than that.
  3. ColdSilence

Crouch Button Conflict

Yeah, that can sometimes also trigger the crouch too, though not as often. I noticed other conflicting buttons, like X, reloading and opening doors. The game doesn't like that at all. It's manageable, but when in front of a door, that door should take priority. Reload should not be active at...
  4. ColdSilence

BUG - Reported Crime - Comrade Red

That mission North of the Apartment you have East of the city is bugged. The body in the chair there has an exclamation point that does not allow you to interact with it to complete the job unless you crouch and jump up and down near the victim's feet to collect the items. Hopefully a fix is...
  5. ColdSilence

Lockable Items

This may be coming in an update DLC, but I would love to see lockable items or favorited items so you don't disassemble gear or weapons you want to keep. Iconic items come to mind.
  6. ColdSilence

Crouch Button Conflict

hopefully they'll be fixing it globally soon
  7. ColdSilence

Crouch Button Conflict

The crouch button being defaulted to the letter B shouldn't be a problem, except during cutscenes, it still randomly works in conflict with trying to skip ahead in a scene whether your skip options are set to by line or while holding to skip multiple places ahead. It would be nice to have crouch...
  8. ColdSilence

NPC Pathing Issues - Xbox

More specifically my issue is during a cutscene in the game. in my specific example at this time, the side job Beat on the Brat, is during and between cutscenes the for final fight. NPCs walk right across your path or get in the way as you are trying to make your way to the fight area and they...
Top Bottom